Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

Like I said theyr'e nothin without bacon neck. Wished we signed him.

Well that was fuckin shambolic. Ballack, Mikel, Hilario absolute pony.

Watched this in Walkabouts in a cosy corner . four students and one girlfriend to my left, bloke and his girlfriend with his mate and dad to my right. All of them plastic Manutds or Scousers. When Tevez scored the penalty they went mental - i thought fuck this and made to leave they all gave it the cat calls etc. Slowly walked back , and pushed their drinks ocver -they stood up one took a swing, nutted one , got thrown out. HAHAHA Chelsea agro. Not proud but fuck em

Brilliant mate!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched this in Walkabouts in a cosy corner . four students and one girlfriend to my left, bloke and his girlfriend with his mate and dad to my right. All of them plastic Manutds or Scousers. When Tevez scored the penalty they went mental - i thought fuck this and made to leave they all gave it the cat calls etc. Slowly walked back , and pushed their drinks ocver -they stood up one took a swing, nutted one , got thrown out. HAHAHA Chelsea agro. Not proud but fuck em

lmao, good.

50 carrot gold post!! BRILLIANT! :lol:

Exactly how I feel. I'm fucked off, but feel confident we can put this shambles of a performance behind us and stuff Stoke next week.

I am hoping for this a few weeks now, but it doesn't seem to come. Let's just hope, we can FINALLY change this:censored:

Can see us bringing in a decent goalie in the summer, Hilario and Turnball are not good enough cover for when Cech is out. & Cech needs challenging he's too comfortable in his position.

& I feel as many other fans do that the FA cup is an important trophy.

I just wish we,d all calm down Chelsea were bad today, city just got lucky.WE WILL BE CHAMPIONS IN MAY!

Stoke will beat arsenal,they wont come back twice they aint got the balls for it.As for Utd no rooney no nothing and he will get injured by the end of the season(its a world cup year)But FFS keep the faith we are Chelsea not arsenal so.

And we just gave away the Premier League. Well done. We fucked it up again.

Not only are you a plastic fan but your an idiot aswell. First of all not watching the rest of the game, I walked out of the room after 4-1, Composed myself and walked back in. Its people like you that, If Chelsea went down the table, you'd probably start supporting United or City.

LMAO at giving away the Premier League title. We're still 1 point ahead. United also have some very tough games left. City away, Us at home, Spurs at home, Sunderland away, Liverpool at home and Fulham are home. In the remanining ten games, These are games that there is a possibily that United will drop points. I'm sick of fans like you who criticse the team. I also think everyone is being to harsh on the players here, My ratings..

Hillario - 4

Poor performance from Hillario, First goal was laughable how it went in and a keeper should never be beaten from the angle he was for Bellamy's first.

Ivanovic - 7

First half, Ivanovic was very good. Put in a few very good balls into the box, Just a shame no one could finish top off. Was pretty solid on everything that came by his right side aswell

Terry - 3

Shocking performance from JT, not the rock we thought he was. Alex and Carvalho FTW

Carvalho - 6

Decent from Riccy, Decent in the first half, Poor in the second but was good going forward.

Malouda - 5

Poor game from FloMo, didn't add much going forward and was exploited too much. Did well when head to head with Adam Johnson though.

Mikel - 4

What was he thinking for the first goal? Passing was poor and he didn't get stuck in like the Bison does. Should have been alot better. Worst performance in a Chelsea shirt.

Lampard - 6

Take away the two goals, and Lampard was poor. He didn't add anything atall, Didn't tackle or track back. Would have expected more.

Ballack - 3

Was playing poorly, Red card was justified, Same with Lampard, When we were going forward he was alright, When going back he was poor.

Anelka - 6

Ok display by Nico, Ran his heart out, Could have done more with his final touch. Got into the box with the ball well, If we played more of a counter attacking game he could have got a hattrick

Drogba - 4

Poor game from Drogba, Didn't add much, Poor freekicks aswell.

J.Cole - 7

Good game from Joey, shouldn't have been taken off.

Belleti - 5

Couldn't really criticize bar the red card

Sturridge - 4

If he passed we could have got a chance, was too greedy today.

Kalou - 5

Ineffective

Just got back from the Bridge and bleh!! Didnt expect us to win tbh thought get least a draw or maybe loose 1-0 but 4-2..what the hell was that about?!We took the lead then fell apart. Every time..every time we can widen the gap we go crazy and Arsenal win today..3 points behind thats just mental considering a few weeks ago they were miles behind! Where did our defence go?!

Never seen us loose at the Bridge before on normal play to see us loose 4-2 lol! Gotta laugh it was that bad.Their first goal omg the way everyone kinda watch in go in so slowwwly.

All those chances...bloody bar again!! Drogba got player of the month and nothing would go in for him!!

Ref didnt help at all and Tevez..he comes back and they bloody win arg!!!!!

But hey one point clear....long way to go still so :D

And yeh FA cup.Imporant to.Its another trophy,we're the holders be nice to retain it.

Good atmosphere though.And even at the end still singing good times!How it should be support for the team even if they've been complete shit

Edited by Laylabelle

K, so I'm over here in the states, and just finished watching the match which comes on ESPN around 7:30 in the AM for us. I wanted to start my weekend off great thinking, "well it's Man City, they're a solid team, but we're at home and we should be able to secure 3 points today." After watching that performance, I'm now in a pretty terrible mood going into my weekend.

From the first half I felt most of the starters looked tired, flat footed, and just all around unmotivated. The normal sharp, crisp play we're accustomed to simply wasn't there. There were a few exceptions, most notably Lamps, Joey Cole, and JT, but that was about it. Ballack played terribly, Drogz looked off, Anelka was invisible, Mikel, Ivanovic, I could go all the way down the line. That first goal from Tevez was entirely too easy, and showed me the first signs that Hilario was going to have a rocky day. Based on what I saw during the replays, I could crawl faster than the shot that Tevez delivered OFF BALANCE as the football just gingerly slipped right past our keeper. How do you get caught out of position here with two defenders already cutting off a shot at the near post? This would prove to be the precursor to what was to come in the second half. At the end of the first with the score level I'm thinking, this match is not lost, we certainly are capable of pulling out a few more goals before the game is over. Again, I was let down. On that second City goal, I'll admit it was a great ball from Tevez, great run from Bellamy, but what in the WORLD OF FOOTBALL was Hilario doing so far over to the near post? Is that even goalkeeping? Dude, wtf. What was Ancelotti thinking subbing out Joe Cole? Seriously sir? The only player at the front half who ever looked like he wanted to win? And you're taking him out? Why not bring Sturridge in for Anelka who didn't even make his presence aware to the opposing team until 70 minutes into the match. Belletti's red was unjustified in my opinion; I think Barry goes down without any contact and SOMEHOW, the official is able to note this foul and award a penalty AND send our player off. Ballack playing like an 8 year old, sent off. Thanks Mike! Now we have 9 men on the pitch! Yay!

Maybe it was the Champs league match in Italy a few days ago. Maybe we are really missing Essien, Ashley Cole and Cech more than we think. I dunno. Whatever it was it was borderline embarrassing to watch that match. Bad day for Blues fans around the world.

That's my American take on the match anyway...

/rant

Good atmosphere though.And even at the end still singing good times!How it should be support for the team even if they've been complete shit

Yep well done everyone who bothered to stay for the full 90. :clap:

But the booing and team terry t shirts - so embarrassing. :shoot: