Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

I'm not sure if dropping Terry is a good option, the lads (including Terry) surely have got the strength to get this shambolic result out of their heads. As much as I think Ancelotti handled the recent events incorrectly, the lads had the the tabloids etc get to their heads and therefore we paid for it.

Let's just hope they can pick it up against Stoke next week and if not... well then we could be fucked and the title could go to United

Edited by Joe Cool

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to convince myself the team threw away the title saturday. It feels and looks like we are already out considering our away games and the look of our squad.

Where the fuck are Bosingwa and Essien ? One of them must be back soon, if i am correct...

I try to convince myself the team threw away the title saturday. It feels and looks like we are already out considering our away games and the look of our squad.

Where the fuck are Bosingwa and Essien ? One of them must be back soon, if i am correct...

I am with you there. They really have no excuse other than not having a go.. We need fresh and HUNGRY legs in our squad. Too many oldies is not a good balance.. we need hunger...

Ah Mr Bellamy. Because adultery is far worse than...

1. Attacking two women in a nightclub

2. Hitting a team-mate with a golf club

3. Sending vile text messages to your captain

Let's see, there's a word to describe you...let's see now, er, hippopotamus? No, er...Hypochondriac? No, that's not it either...oh yes, HYPOCRITE!

Bellamy is just a cunt.. end of story! I think someone who criticises someone else for their actions when they clearly have a track record of their own, that's not pleasable, then they're just making themselves look a fool. Shame on you Bellamy, I'm glad JT taught you a lesson.