Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this JT nonsense is effecting the players, JT is not invincible and his form has dropped because of it. At the end of the day no player is bigger than the club and if things don't change Ancelotti seriously needs to think about picking players on form rather than who they are.

I cant believe what I just sat and watched. :blink:

That was just embaressing.

You cant argue with any of the red cards tbh, but overall we were rubbish. What did Ancelotti say at half time ?

The first half we were in total control and once the second half started we just fell to pieces. I'm just stunned. :blink:

hilario......cant even save simple shots like these...he was out of position the entire game.........

where is drogba when we need him most?

hope we can bounce back......and hope players like bosingwa can come back fast!!!!where is he btw?

whats taking him so long?he should be back by january.........

There are a number of key incidents that cost us the game:

• Mikel's back-header for Tevez' first goal - there was no need for that, just clear the fucking thing! Hilario should have saved the fucker anyway.
  • Hilario should NEVER have been beaten by Bellamy from that angle. Good strike, yes, but if he makes the V with his legs that never goes in. Mikel should have closed Bellamy down quicker as well.
  • Third goal was unavoidable. Belletti had to risk bringing him down. How poetic City get the penalty for that when we didn't on Wednesday. A dive from Hilario would have been nice.
  • Fourth goal was unavoidable as well. We had to go forward and always risked conceding again.
  • Ancelotti using all his subs by the 60th minute. As soon as that happened you knew there would be a sending off or an injury.

My ratings:

Hilario - 3 - two shocking errors; there is no way Tevez' goal should have gone in, and being beaten from an angle like that by Bellamy is just embarrassing. Suddenly my confidence in him has evaporated.

Ivanovic - 5 - was making some great runs but played the wrong pass one time too many for my liking.

Terry - 3 - possibly his worst performance in a Chelsea shirt for five or six years. Quite pathetic actually.

Carvalho - 6 - we lost all defensive co-ordination after he went off. Was pretty solid and was left horribly exposed for the first goal.

Malouda - 5 - Ancelotti fucked up here big time. If he'd have played Ferreira, we wouldn't have been so badly exposed. Shocking decision. Malouda did nothing wrong.

Ballack - 2 - Don't get me started.

Mikel - 3 - Don't get me started.

Lampard - 7 - at least he fucking tried. Could have had a hattrick on a better day, but those goals will be good for his confidence.

Anelka - 7 - he tried all game long and won us the second penalty. Couldn't possibly ask anymore from him to be honest.

Drogba - 3 - pretty woeful performance from Didier in all fairness.

Sturridge - 4 - very frustrating cameo to watch, always made the wrong decision. Added a bit of badly-needed width though.

Kalou - 5 - involved and did nothing wrong.

Belletti - 4 - took a risk and got punished for it. Shit happens.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT! THAT WAS PERHAPS THE MOST ABYSMAL, ATROCIOUS, ABOMINABLE, PISS-POOR, HORRIBUFUCKUS SHIT STAINS ON THE Y-FRONTS OF FOOTBALL I HAVE EVER SEEN! I'D RATHER BE FORCED TO PLAY LJN GAMES, I'D RATHER HAVE TO SIT THROUGH BATMAN & ROBIN! THIS MAKES HAVING A FUCKING ANAL EVACUATION WITH A CACTUS SEEM APPEALING! In other words, it sucked ass!angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

WOW! Where do i start?? I haven't seen such a disgraceful performance in long, long time! We were totally outclassed by a much superior side on OUR home turf. Today, i feel ashamed to wear my jersey. If we play our hearts out and still lose than i would still be proud. But not today. It is so evident that there is something going on at our club. We just don't look right.. Kalou, Belletti, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka and Hilario all need to go. They are dead wood. . Hilario's goal keeping is amateur to say the least, Kalou couldn't assist a goal if the ball had tracking beam and the laser was aimed at drogba's foot, Anelka would rather hold up the ball, fall back to the midfield and slow down play on every single chance we have at a fast break, Ballack has got to be the worst midfielder in the league at the moment and Joe Cole needs to take his wage demands and shove them up his and his managers arse.. For fuck sake where was the pride? They spat in our face with the "team bridge" crap and what do we do? Gift them 3 points and break our home record. I wouldn't blame Carlo today. The players have lost the will to win. i posted before that game that i had a bad feeling about the game. This was based on what i saw against Inter. Our problems are nowhere near over, The storm is just on the horizon....

If only Tevez's family situation got a little bit worse, we may have had a slight chance.

Like I said theyr'e nothin without bacon neck. Wished we signed him.

Well that was fuckin shambolic. Ballack, Mikel, Hilario absolute pony.

Watched this in Walkabouts in a cosy corner . four students and one girlfriend to my left, bloke and his girlfriend with his mate and dad to my right. All of them plastic Manutds or Scousers. When Tevez scored the penalty they went mental - i thought fuck this and made to leave they all gave it the cat calls etc. Slowly walked back , and pushed their drinks ocver -they stood up one took a swing, nutted one , got thrown out. HAHAHA Chelsea agro. Not proud but fuck em

Watched this in Walkabouts in a cosy corner . four students and one girlfriend to my left, bloke and his girlfriend with his mate and dad to my right. All of them plastic Manutds or Scousers. When Tevez scored they went mental - i thought fuck this and made to leave they all gave it the cat calls etc. Slowly walked back , and pushed their drinks ocver -they stood up one took a swing, nutted one , got thrown out. HAHAHA Chelsea agro. Not proud but fuck em

emo3.gif

Top of the league, might only be one point but this could give us the kick up the arse we really need to bounce back and sort things out!

Exactly how I feel. I'm fucked off, but feel confident we can put this shambles of a performance behind us and stuff Stoke next week.

Watched this in Walkabouts in a cosy corner . four students and one girlfriend to my left, bloke and his girlfriend with his mate and dad to my right. All of them plastic Manutds or Scousers. When Tevez scored the penalty they went mental - i thought fuck this and made to leave they all gave it the cat calls etc. Slowly walked back , and pushed their drinks ocver -they stood up one took a swing, nutted one , got thrown out. HAHAHA Chelsea agro. Not proud but fuck em

Good lad. haha.

Goodnight all.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT! THAT WAS PERHAPS THE MOST ABYSMAL, ATROCIOUS, ABOMINABLE, PISS-POOR, HORRIBUFUCKUS SHIT STAINS ON THE Y-FRONTS OF FOOTBALL I HAVE EVER SEEN! I'D RATHER BE FORCED TO PLAY LJN GAMES, I'D RATHER HAVE TO SIT THROUGH BATMAN & ROBIN! THIS MAKES HAVING A FUCKING ANAL EVACUATION WITH A CACTUS SEEM APPEALING! In other words, it sucked ass!angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

TEVEZ MY ASS AND BELLAMY'S MY BALLS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HUMANITY WAS CAPABLE OF SUCH A MEDIOCRE CATASTROPHE OF ASS GAME!

Shit-load of fuck! :mouthclosed:

That was such an awful performance by the team, why did we even field 11 in the first half? useless.

We are LUCKY that we're still top of the table and things can only get better after this performance I hope but jesus what was Carlo thinking with those subs? Sturridge should've never come on and Carv off it was a shambles I say.

Malouda at LB NEVER again if we have an option even though he does ok there I obviously prefer him up front.

Jesus Cole shouldn't have come off either bullocks, oh well we don't lose much at home (38 games unbeaten since Le Arse) and now we've lost again we can pick ourselves up I'm sure.

West Ham just need to be smashed.