Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep well done everyone who bothered to stay for the full 90. :clap:

But the booing and team terry t shirts - so embarrassing. :shoot:

Yes, I stayed to the end, think it's so important. Diasppointed at the result, but keep remembering that we need to Keep the Faith, hopefully a one of, look forward to thrashing Stoke next week in the cup :blue scalf:

Tempers were obviously frayed, witnissed a fight in the loos afterwards, didn't stick around

Good atmosphere though.And even at the end still singing good times!How it should be support for the team even if they've been complete shit

yeah right, and I was really proud of our fans, of you, to be honest. great job there

Still pissed off, but hey, let's think in a different way - Lamps needs just five goals to make it another 20 :D

:D :D thought he was gana miss the day he was having!!! And we lost 4-2 not 4-1 horrah!! Did think for a spilt second a 5 min comeback lol!Damn!

Still cant get over the first goal just..bad comedy moment

Hopfully Stoke do us a favour get Arsenal off our backs a bit!

yeah right, and I was really proud of our fans, of you, to be honest. great job there

Seemed more singing when we were loosing at the end then there is when we're winning!

Edited by Laylabelle

who cares about another f.a. cup.

What a spoilt fan you are.

It's difficult to put words on todays performance, it was so much which went wrong in this game. First of all, Mikel and Hilario's involvements at the two first goals was not good at all. Who heads a ball backwards when you don't know who's behind you, and why wait to get the ball until it is right beside you? Also, you should be able to steal the ball when you're two against one. The two first goals should've been avoided. No question.

I have to criticise Ancelotti's substitutes. Why take our best player, Joe Cole, off the pitch when Anelka is running around doing nothing?! Just seems like the substitutes is out of panic, not tactical.

Congratulations to Manchester City, deserved the victory.

Seemed more singing when we were loosing at the end then there is when we're winning!

Just like we were playing better with nine men than with eleven in the second half :D. I really liked when the guys were trying and fighting even when there was everything lost.

to be honest, hilario imo, is the man to be blamed most.

we got to buy a decent goalie, seriously.

Well, what the hell. Let's splash the cash since Cech is injured for a month and Hilario had a bad game! Makes sense.

Its the Hilaro way..play a shit game..play amazing the next every game a surprise!..I think I hope anyway he's good for Stoke.Get the crazy out the way and volia.Didnt help the defence just seemed to dissapear either!

Everyone has a off day..just today every one seemed to decide to do it all at once!

Villa winning tommrow make it a tiddy bit better..cant see it though just be Rooney Rooney Rooney blah blah

Edited by Laylabelle

Whoever said JT should be sold in the summer i seriously ask you what you are smoking , JT has a game where he is not at his best and its straight to get him out of here . You should go back to your drawer and put on your utd jersey

Whoever said JT should be sold in the summer i seriously ask you what you are smoking , JT has a game where he is not at his best and its straight to get him out of here . You should go back to your drawer and put on your utd jersey

Well, in all honesty, he has been playing shit for a couple of games but that might not be a reason to sell him lol :bs_spam:. Wonder how much of our team would be left if you apply such a rule, Drogba last season, Anelka this season (also has been playing crap last couple of games), Ballack, Deco (last season & this season as well), etc,etc.

Edited by Blueboy

What a spoilt fan you are.

It's difficult to put words on todays performance, it was so much which went wrong in this game. First of all, Mikel and Hilario's involvements at the two first goals was not good at all. Who heads a ball backwards when you don't know who's behind you, and why wait to get the ball until it is right beside you? Also, you should be able to steal the ball when you're two against one. The two first goals should've been avoided. No question.

I have to criticise Ancelotti's substitutes. Why take our best player, Joe Cole, off the pitch when Anelka is running around doing nothing?! Just seems like the substitutes is out of panic, not tactical.

Congratulations to Manchester City, deserved the victory.

Er hellooooo, you pick out Mikel and Hilario for it all going wrong in the first place.....what about Carvalho and JT? Because Tevez made mugs out of them as well. Hilario was shit yes, but our defenders know he's no Petr Cech so shouldn't they be stepping up their game?

Let's be honest, Carvalho couldnt give a toss this season and JT has been shocking in his last few games and as ever he's blindly supported like some fucking hero. I don't dispute the contribution he's made to us over the years but this season he's brought shame on himself (and the club by association) and to hear supporters booing a former player because JT had fucked the mother of his child, was pretty sickening. If that's their idea of 'supporting' their captain then they seriously need to take a look at themselves. Fucking embarrassing.

Oh and as for congratulating Citeh, fuck 'em. They don't deserve shit.