Internazionale vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this, it seems like a long time coming, but I know it'll be worth the wait once i'm out there. Early start on Wednesday, 05.30 lol I have to check in at Gatwick. Will try and take some pictures and upload them when I come back.

Edited by Blueray

Pretty excited but also nervous about this tie. It's going to be a big clash between two European giants, not only want Chelsea to win, but also to play well and dominate them! That would give us a great boost of confidence for the second leg at home and the rest of the knockout stages.

who do you think will be inter's top threat and who will be thier weakest player .....

who will be our hero on wednesday and who are you a little afraid of .......

how much do you think mourinho is capable of turning the game into his own way ....

for me their main threat is snieder / milito and julio cesar has been unbeleivable so far and weakest player will be their midfield ....

i think it is very important to have lampard on form because inter conceded a lot throuh long shots and critical passes from midfield and who does that better than lamps xD .... and i am a little afraid zhirkov didnt hit top form yet and he wont be able to handle maicon ...

we all know how mourinho is good at analyzing the weakness and strenght points of opponents and if anyone knows Chelsea better than ancelotti that will be mourinho he knows how drogba uses his body and when lampard cut into the box .... its not gonna be as easy as you all think i still remember how mourinho used to get a result even when he wasn't the better team ....

José already on the mind games. I am really thankful that we have the laid-back Ancelotti at the helm. The longer he is with us i more and more realize why Roman wanted Ancelotti so badly...

So, biggest game so far this season for me. I think Inter is pretty much overrated, okay they got Maicon, Snijder and Eto´o but lots of mediocre players as well imo.

Can´t wait like.

Pretty excited but also nervous about this tie. It's going to be a big clash between two European giants, not only want Chelsea to win, but also to play well and dominate them! That would give us a great boost of confidence for the second leg at home and the rest of the knockout stages.

dont care how we play ,,just as long as we get the right result ...ideally a 2 0 win

who do you think will be inter's top threat and who will be thier weakest player .....

who will be our hero on wednesday and who are you a little afraid of .......

how much do you think mourinho is capable of turning the game into his own way ....

for me their main threat is snieder / milito and julio cesar has been unbeleivable so far and weakest player will be their midfield ....

i think it is very important to have lampard on form because inter conceded a lot throuh long shots and critical passes from midfield and who does that better than lamps xD .... and i am a little afraid zhirkov didnt hit top form yet and he wont be able to handle maicon ...

we all know how mourinho is good at analyzing the weakness and strenght points of opponents and if anyone knows Chelsea better than ancelotti that will be mourinho he knows how drogba uses his body and when lampard cut into the box .... its not gonna be as easy as you all think i still remember how mourinho used to get a result even when he wasn't the better team ....

everyone knows how Drog plays ...but very few can stop him . and none when he is on form

K T F ..... I C I T