Internazionale vs Chelsea

James

No its not, We're playing a top class side with a top class manager, There would be no difference if we lost to Inter in the Second Round or the Semi final.

No, again, he doesn't. Because if he does, The players will have no instructions for the city game or every other game we play until the return leg.

yes it is, roman would have a heart attack if you told him it was acceptable for Chelsea to get knocked out at this stage.

the aim for this football club is to win the champions league, we have a better team than inter.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is, roman would have a heart attack if you told him it was acceptable for Chelsea to get knocked out at this stage.

the aim for this football club is to win the champions league, we have a better team than inter.

Really? I'm concered about him then. We got knocked out at this stage a few years ago, Or maybe you didn't support the team then, I don't know.

The aim is to win the Champions League? Don't be stupid you clown, Then what happens when we win it? Is the Football club going to shut down?

Really? I'm concered about him then. We got knocked out at this stage a few years ago, Or maybe you didn't support the team then, I don't know.

The aim is to win the Champions League? Don't be stupid you clown, Then what happens when we win it? Is the Football club going to shut down?

haha you know nothing of me, so please stop with the bullshit.

the aim for this football club is to win the champions league, i got with the times.. you need to support another club if you don't like it.

a sense of perspective ... obviously we hoped for a Chelsea win or at least a draw,,but we were playing away to the Italian champions

who will be champions again this year ,..we were missing both our left backs and our most dynamic mid fielder ...we lost by just

goal . Add to the fact we were denied a certain penalty and a possible red card ,,,I fail to see how so many of our players were "shite!"

as some say ...I thought it an entertaining though frustrating game ,,,

lets reserve judgement till they have been at the Bridge.

haha you know nothing of me, so please stop with the bullshit.

the aim for this football club is to win the champions league, i got with the times.. you need to support another club if you don't like it.

PMSL, The Champions League is an objective, Saying winning the Champions League is the aim of the football club insults the legendary Chelsea players over the years who have given so much to the club.

Just hope if we dont win it Roman doesnt throw a paddy and sack the bloke.Be pointless and cost more money that we dont need to throw away and hey ho.Can win it next year :D

Seriously first time in 4 years they've won a knock out game?!Crazy. But hey it aint over yet.Half time and all another 90 minutes to go and it werent like we were playing against a no body side and a no body manager.It was never gana be easy anyway and we got an away goal so least thats that.Just need to step it up a lot weeks from now.

Was just one of those games.Ref made a mistake and the bar got in the way!

Edited by Laylabelle

Was a penalty, Should have been a draw, could have been a victory but we didn't deserve it..

Drogba bar the free kick, Anelka bar the simple passes and failing almost completely with the telling ones and Kalou bar the goal were poor.. Drogs and Anelka have set high standards for themselves and they couldn't hold the ball up, take shots on target or link up with each other..

Ditto for the midfield going forward, the pitch at San Siro is amongst the bigger ones and we were out numbered 4 to 3 and when we won the ball both Lampard and Ballack were too deep in our territory tracking back to have any sort of control over the game.

Our defence was our saving grace..

2-1 with an away goal isn't a bad result, we have to win at the bridge and let's face it, if we couldn't beat opposition at home then what's difference between us and liverpool..

The small size of the pitch at home will pack the midfield up and hopefully Essien, Zhirkov and Cech will be fit for that one.

Edited by bombayblue™

PMSL, The Champions League is an objective, Saying winning the Champions League is the aim of the football club insults the legendary Chelsea players over the years who have given so much to the club.

i suggest you take it up with roman, gourlay, bruce buck and co

i never said that.

You said the aim of the club is to win the Champions League. The Champions League is an aim, Not the aim of the club.

e.g The aim of a business would be to make alot of money, where as a business would have an aim to sell a certain amount of products in a week.

Am I the only person who'd happily sacrifice Champions League success to win the League this season? I know its a rash action but I'd much rather see us win the Premier League in all honesty.

I would too, Can't let United win it 4 times in a row.

You said the aim of the club is to win the Champions League. The Champions League is an aim, Not the aim of the club.

e.g The aim of a business would be to make alot of money, where as a business would have an aim to sell a certain amount of products in a week.

any reference to Chelsea is to all aspects.

Am I the only person who'd happily sacrifice Champions League success to win the League this season? I know its a rash action but I'd much rather see us win the Premier League in all honesty.

I would to be honest.Its his first season,we've had so many chances to wrap it up and havent and cause of that I think we deserve it otherwise we'd look back on the what ifs and get more peed off.All the chances to widen the gap..

And yeh Man U winning it 4 times in a row would just be a piss take.And the fact really if they do win it be down to us and dodgy moments! Mostly anyway.And its harder and its just been ages!

And then year after,CL,play Scum again and be normal service..and if we dont win it this year we best win it before JT restires for his sake!!

I dont think Carlo get sacked.Hope he dont get sacked anyway! if we does god what manager next?!And what be the point?!

Edited by Laylabelle