Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

The injuries might actually make him a bargain. Every signing is a risk, but the risk to get a talent like Pato for fairly cheap because of injuries could pay off enormously.

Like when we got Torres?

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like when we got Torres?

The exact opposite. Torres was Chelsea going after a specific player and paying way more than he was worth because we were obsessed with getting him. I'm not saying Chelsea should get Pato or any player in particular, but we should be looking for value everywhere and previous injuries can bring down someone's price enormously thereby making them a bargain.

Pato if we don't sign Hulk? He is very good on that right hand side...

Chelsea wanted Giroud so that shows we are in the market for a Striker to replace Drogba, Thats why Pato is being considered

Chelsea wanted Giroud so that shows we are in the market for a Striker to replace Drogba, Thats why Pato is being considered

I'd say we're definitely in for a striker, although I doubt we're considering Pato. A link between Pato and Chelsea occurs every transfer window and every time it comes to nothing.

It'll come down to this, I think.

Will he leave her:

Barbara+Berlusconi+wUrwRLKUWr7m.jpg

For her?

de-reden-voor-de-vele-blessures-bij-chelsea-eva-carneiro-id2644297-460x0.jpg

No offence at all to Eva but I wouldn't...

More seriously though he's not going to sign for us. I think Emenalo has proven himself to be capable enough to not try a risky move like this.

Well ya know....there's a certain striker who plays for Le Arse who's entire family loves London and has 1 year left on his contract.

He'd get money, trophy contention, and could stay in London.

lol

I'd say we're definitely in for a striker, although I doubt we're considering Pato. A link between Pato and Chelsea occurs every transfer window and every time it comes to nothing.

I also doubt it but my point was that we are not in for Pato to play him as a RW like The Skipper said, we are looking for another striker to the Squad...

I also doubt it but my point was that we are not in for Pato to play him as a RW like The Skipper said, we are looking for another striker to the Squad...

Gotcha. Yes, we're likely in for a RW and a striker. Hulk & Schurrle seem the most likely at the moment imo.

Well technically so would Schurrle as he can play 2+ positions as well. I'd also expect Lukaku to go on loan as well anyway. Nothing wrong with strength in depth, eh?

Yes, there is plenty wrong with that. What would happen to Sturridge? He can not/should not play on the RW anymore. It would be best to buy Hulk or another RW who can play as a striker rather than buying both a Striker AND a RW.

Yes, there is plenty wrong with that. What would happen to Sturridge? He can not/should not play on the RW anymore. It would be best to buy Hulk or another RW who can play as a striker rather than buying both a Striker AND a RW.

Yes, Hulk and Schurrle, as I originally said.

And as a side note, the team's needs comes before Sturridge's.