Carlo Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

outrage! I mean anyone who gets the job has massive boots to fill, but Ancelotti? seriously!!!!! What an uproar there will be!!! <_<

Hmm,i dont know, as much as i hate him right now, once he becomes the Chelsea manager, i'll have to pledge my support to him and give him a chance.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm,i dont know, as much as i hate him right now, once he becomes the Chelsea manager, i'll have to pledge my support to him and give him a chance.

Muchlies. Many fans will be the same yet it still will be another decision for all fans and media and other people to put under a microscope amd analyse.

Any decision made at the minute, no matter who it may be will be scrutised? Hiddink will be a major loss to us but hopefully he has parted with wise words to our men to keep morale up no matter what!

This speaks to me actually... :mellow:

* Claudio Ranieri couldn't speak a word of English before he was appointed as manager after Chelsea threw away a 2-0 lead against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge.... He didn't win any trophies

* Luiz Felipe Scolari was appointed and SkySports were bragging on about how amazingly well Scolari could "just about" speak English in his first press conference last year.... He got sacked after 5 months

* Carlo Ancelotti just guaranteed AC Milan Champions League football and he doesn't even understand the term "Good Luck!".....?

Surely we're not going to have a "can't speak English" hoodoo at Chelsea??? :mellow:

That's what I think is going to happen, Ancelotti to sign there. I am not so sure if he would agree to have an adviser in Guus. Such an experienced coach to have some adviser?

Rijkaard on the other hand...They have a past together. I can certainly see that happening and I would rather him over Ancelotti!

Why would people be jumping off the bridge when nothing definite has been announced?

If Anc comes here, I do not think we are in for any sort of MASSIVE success nor do I think we will come anywhere close to another Scolari term

haha at all of you!

what an outrage?

please, he is a class manager go stick with moyes or whoever else you would rather.

who said he cannot speak english? how do you know he hast had classes, jose mourinho couldnt speeak italian either you imbeciles.

rijkaard is half the coach ancelotti is.

comparing ranieri to him is a laugh as well, ranieri is a terrible coach if you want to win.

scolari? what did he win at club level?

Edited by SempreJuve

haha at all of you!

what an outrage?

please, he is a class manager go stick with moyes or whoever else you would rather.

who said he cannot speak english? how do you know he hast had classes, jose mourinho couldnt speeak italian either you imbeciles.

rijkaard is half the coach ancelotti is.

comparing ranieri to him is a laugh as well, ranieri is a terrible coach if you want to win.

scolari? what did he win at club level?

I am with you. I am not going to slag him and I will wait till December to get my verdict on him..

ANCELOTTI IS NEW Chelsea MANAGER </h3>Posted on: Mon 01 Jun 2009 Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that Carlo Ancelotti has agreed to become our new manager.

He has signed a three year contract and will start on July 1, 2009.

Carlo was the outstanding candidate for the job. He has proved over a long period his ability to build teams that challenged for, and have been successful in, major domestic and European competitions.

He also had a highly successful playing career in those competitions and therefore brings unparalleled all round experience to the job.

We are sure everybody at Chelsea will give him a warm welcome and we are all looking forward to working with him.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...1677754,00.html

Edited by STEV3O

I have to be honest, i wasn't particulary keen to see him come here. But i will am more than happy to be proven wrong and i of course will give him all the backing for next season. He has a tough job to try and rebuild for next season.

The club need to back him with some money for the transfer window, and he needs to not have intense pressure on him to be massively successful next season, as long as we can see he is taking us in the right direction then no matter what he should be given the time.

Now starts another new era at CFC.....

A good thing about this appointment is that it is definately a Roman appointment. Roman clearly has a relationship with Ancelotti that is bordering on friendship. For me that is very important because we need to the whole club to be on the same page, and if Ancelotti has agreed (which he must have done) for Guus to still be involved then again all the better.

A good thing about this appointment is that it is definately a Roman appointment. Roman clearly has a relationship with Ancelotti that is bordering on friendship. For me that is very important because we need to the whole club to be on the same page, and if Ancelotti has agreed (which he must have done) for Guus to still be involved then again all the better.

Exactly right. The one thing i am hoping for is that his english is somewhat better that what people are making it out to be. Surly Roman has had this deal done for quite sometime and Ancelotti has had lessons to improve.

Wilkins will still be around who can speak italian and is always there to help out if needed. I cant wait for the new season now :P