Carlo Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know Serie A has been corrupt, who is to say he wouldn't have a few more under his belt under normal circumstances.

Are those older players his choice or forced upon him. I think we can give him a little slack on that until we see what he does with our squad.

Speaks English well enough for now, certainly better than Capello when he came to manage England.

The squad NEEDS chopping and changing.

Bringing in Older players and getting rid of certain Chelsea ones is for now on paper talk, again for now we can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

As for AC Milans achievments over the last couple of seasons, lack of investment compared to other clubs certainly hasn't helped their cause.

The Sheva talk is again at the moment only paper talk.

We all know Serie A has been corrupt, who is to say he wouldn't have a few more under his belt under normal circumstances.

Corruption has nothing to do with that fact that he has only won 1 serie A title. His performances have come down to bad coaching, not poor refereeing decisions and players being paid off! Plus his boss is just as corrupt as the others!

Are those older players his choice or forced upon him. I think we can give him a little slack on that until we see what he does with our squad.

He wants to bring Beckham, Sheva, Pirlo and Seedorf to a team that is already called "The Pensioners".

Speaks English well enough for now, certainly better than Capello when he came to manage England.

Capello is managing an international team! So you can compare him to Scolari, Not Ancelotti. Scolari won a world cup and sucked at Chelsea

How so? Did you not see our dominance against Liverpool, Arsenal, Barcelona, and the most one sided FA cup final in history?? We Don't need anybody! Scolari made us look that way!

Bringing in Older players and getting rid of certain Chelsea ones is for now on paper talk, again for now we can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Lets do that for now! But if I know Lotti, he wants to be surrounded by big name has-beens.

As for AC Milans achievments over the last couple of seasons, lack of investment compared to other clubs certainly hasn't helped their cause.

Lack of investments? Are you insane? They have had players like Kaka, Pato, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Ambrossino, Zambrotta! Just because a club doesn't invest money doesn't mean they can't do well. Look at Tottenham and Man city! They spent more money than anybody in England this year and still suck!

The Sheva talk is again at the moment only paper talk.

He's as good as back! I will boo him for the shit he spoke about Chelsea after he left! " I never kissed a Chelsea badge" Who cares! You didn't deserve to.

.....Now that guy down there does.

Edited by gary gordon

I could not in any way, shape, or form COMPLETELY disagree more IF YOU MEAN major ones across the board.

This team needs a bit more depth at a few spots AND a younger slew of players but that is it, imo. We have elite talent at spots, a solid goal-keeper, and a coach that knows how to win what we want. We have no reason to go chopping/changing major spots when in MOST INSTANCES they are not needed to change.

Again, I am NOT SAYING we shouldn't make some changes but I took your statements (and if I am wrong, just tell me) to mean major ones and i am not sure that is really necessary.

I am one who wants a big signing or two along with a slew of young guys

lads & ladies! i have a very good feeling about him, champions league final next year DEFO ;) ! premier league he might struggle!

I dont want a Champions League final, i want a Champions League trophy :mellow:

As for the Premier League, i hope he can cope with it, he's not fond of the english game, but he's very experienced, hopefully he can hit the game running.

i cant help but notice someone called inter a poor mans Chelsea, what the fucks that even mean?

how many times must i say this! transfers are more up to the technical directors in italy!

hes yours now! give him support dont start saying crap like this without giving him a shot!

Well he's got a big game really for his first,Community Shield.Win that everyone be ooooo loose it he's gana get critics no doubt

Bit hmmm about this but hey he might do alright.Just hope he can keep players playing at the same level they are at the mo or better and not go back to the old ways such as Moulda.

That and leave Beckham where he is!

i cant help but notice someone called inter a poor mans Chelsea, what the fucks that even mean?

how many times must i say this! transfers are more up to the technical directors in italy!

hes yours now! give him support dont start saying crap like this without giving him a shot!

It means That Mourinho has tried to turn them into his former Chelsea side, but failed. They couldn’t even score against Man U in two games. If Ancelotti had trouble beating them, good luck managing teams to beat Man united, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Sorry to say, but the EPL is miles ahead of the Italian league. Mourinho is wasting away coaching Inter, he needs European success, something he will never see coaching an Italian side at the moment. You can tell he is still obsessed with Chelsea. All he talks about was his success here and his relationships with the players and how he has targeted the likes of Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Carvalho etc

The way i see it, Ancelotti will fail miserably! And our favorite players will pay for it! I know i said i would love to give him a chance, but the odds are stacked against him.

It means That Mourinho has tried to turn them into his former Chelsea side, but failed. They couldn't even score against Man U in two games. If Ancelotti had trouble beating them, good luck managing teams to beat Man united, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Sorry to say, but the EPL is miles ahead of the Italian league. Mourinho is wasting away coaching Inter, he needs European success, something he will never see coaching an Italian side at the moment. You can tell he is still obsessed with Chelsea. All he talks about was his success here and his relationships with the players and how he has targeted the likes of Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Carvalho etc

The way i see it, Ancelotti will fail miserably! And our favorite players will pay for it! I know i said i would love to give him a chance, but the odds are stacked against him.

haha, or he is just trying to create a successful inter? maybe he likes a few old players from Chelsea not a surprise. maybe you should all get over mou being up Chelsea's ass he has clearly moved on. who said italian teams will not win CL. porto werent ment to win where they, we pushed you pretty hard with a loser coach and a team that is inferior in most parts to yours mate. how can you judge ancelotti without giving him a shot? you say you will but your clearly not. ranieri bought sissoko who he coached at valencia, does this mean he wants to turn juve into valencia lol? as mourinho has stated serie a is a tougher league in general, the teams outside the top four are stronger its more tactical. if he was obbsessed would he not be back now? instead of ancelotti, he is clearly liking serie a as he is staying.

haha, or he is just trying to create a successful inter? maybe he likes a few old players from Chelsea not a surprise. maybe you should all get over mou being up Chelsea's ass he has clearly moved on. who said italian teams will not win CL. porto werent ment to win where they, we pushed you pretty hard with a loser coach and a team that is inferior in most parts to yours mate. how can you judge ancelotti without giving him a shot? you say you will but your clearly not. ranieri bought sissoko who he coached at valencia, does this mean he wants to turn juve into valencia lol? as mourinho has stated serie a is a tougher league in general, the teams outside the top four are stronger its more tactical. if he was obbsessed would he not be back now? instead of ancelotti, he is clearly liking serie a as he is staying.

Believe me! I for one am over Mourinho! He isnt over Chelsea! There isnt a week that goes by in the press where he hasn't tried to steal our players or compare his success over here with somebody or something else. Juventus pushed us?? hahaha if we replay that game now, it would be 6 nil. Juve played us when we were in a bad state! We had just sacked our coach, hired a new one and the players where extremely unsettled.

Believe me! I for one am over Mourinho! He isnt over Chelsea! There isnt a week that goes by in the press where he hasn't tried to steal our players or compare his success over here with somebody or something else. Juventus pushed us?? hahaha if we replay that game now, it would be 6 nil. Juve played us when we were in a bad state! We had just sacked our coach, hired a new one and the players where extremely unsettled.

given the fact of our clear difference in squad quality we did push you, at stamford bridge as well as at home, even with a dimwitted coach. what makes you claim he isnt over Chelsea, the fact he wants some of his former players? look mate if he wasnt over Chelsea wouldnt he be back?

its a very stupid thing to say he is wasting away in serie a my friend, classic view of a generic epl fan that has no respect for other leagues.

Oh come on guys, whining won't change anything... He's our manager now, get back behind him 100%..

Milan's transfers and aged players weren't his doing.. Directors handle this kinda stuff there, not to mention the debt Milan are under in, suggesting he never really had a transfer kitty..

The way he's handled prima donna in Ronaldinho and Sheva post his return suggests he takes no bullshit...

Give him a chance at least..

He's here, get used to it. I saw an interview with him, his english isnt bad at all. Hes still young, hes coached the worlds best and biggest players in a top european league (unlike Scolari)..... Just shut up, give him a chance and get used to the fact that he's our new manager.

Get rid of Deco n Bring in Pirlo please Carlo for 2 years or so. He's 30 but has a good couple of years left. 30 isnt old in todays football. Its ok to bring in a 30 year old if u ditch one.

Got a pretty good feeling bout this. Said it bout scolari but scolari coached no big club sides. Carlo has. Decent record too and defo needs the new challenge. Stability! We have him now, give him 3 full years

I wasn't sure about him to start with but i've learnt a bit about him and my brothers managed to reassure me about some things.

He can bring some big names to the club.. BRING ON THE SEASON I CAN'T WAIT!!