Carlo Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

I desperately want Ancelotti to stay away from us, but the media keeps on getting on my nerves, some of the headlines:

Ribery was Chelsea boss-in-waiting Carlo Ancelotti's first-choice summer signing, but the Blues have lost out to Real Madrid. Ancelotti may look to CSKA Moscow's Russian left-back Yuri Zhirkov.

Chelsea have been told they will need to put up £20m for AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is keen to take the 30-year-old to Stamford Bridge when he is named Chelsea boss next week.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancellotti would definately not be my choice, I hope this is all just Journo bullshit to sell papers or like Desailly said he thinks that Chelsea are using this to land another manager. Quotes from Bruce Buck look promising though and im sure we will have a new manager within the next two weeks and it looks like they have thought long and hard about it.

He said: "When Guus came here in February the board knew it was only a temporary assignment. No one believed us but we knew then and we know now that it was only a temporary assignment.

"So at that moment we started the process of thinking about who our next manager would be.

"We've done our homework and we would hope that quite probably, sooner rather than later, we will announce the manager for next season and beyond.

"We're looking for the kind of person that can win trophies for Chelsea Football Club in an entertaining way year after year after year." Sky News

Guys, its almost the summer. After today's final, its the end of the domestic season. Cue wild rumours - who will be the next Chelsea boss, how much will Man City spend this summer, will Ronaldo leave... its the sameevery summer, just get used to it. The journalists have nothing to write about, so they just bullshit ink across paper.

reports in spain linking him with the real madrid job

That's what I think is going to happen, Ancelotti to sign there. I am not so sure if he would agree to have an adviser in Guus. Such an experienced coach to have some adviser?