Carlo Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Carlo is better than Scolari. Just like Kez mentioned about, he can bring some big names to the club, like pato, ribery, kaka, and etc. yeho! What we can do is just sit back and watch till the next season coming and from that we will know what and how great he can manage the team.

I hope Carlo is better than Scolari. Just like Kez mentioned about, he can bring some big names to the club, like pato, ribery, kaka, and etc. yeho! What we can do is just sit back and watch till the next season coming and from that we will know what and how great he can manage the team.

but we wont sign any of those players and we all know it lmao

infact kaka has rejected us completley even though we put in a better offer

But to be fair Kaka also rejected City so maybe he just dont fancy the Premiership

he had an interview with sky sports news a while ago saying he wanted to play in the premiership at some point, but then went on like ronaldo and said 'who knows what will happen in the future etc etc'

end of the day sky sports news are telling the world he has basicly rejected us 'whether we put a bid in or not' which is not good for our image.

Dont understand why everyone is going on about KAKA rejecting us, when we never bid for him. So the question of rejecting us never arises.

Lol!!Pretty good point there

And even if he did meh we've been rejected by players before Im sure we'll get over it and spend the dosh elswhere

Dont understand why everyone is going on about KAKA rejecting us, when we never bid for him. So the question of rejecting us never arises.

When there is smoke, there is fire

I agree that all the rumors of 70M+ were probably made up or wrong but I do think we heard more than enough to warrant that we did in fact make waves about him

I agree that all the rumors of 70M+ were probably made up or wrong but I do think we heard more than enough to warrant that we did in fact make waves about him

Not always. If thats the case then are chasing half of the worlds footballers :) The press have a free reign when it comes to the transfer window to make up whatever transfer stories they want to sell their papers.

Chelsea released a statement saying that we never made a bid.

Lol!!Pretty good point there

And even if he did meh we've been rejected by players before Im sure we'll get over it and spend the dosh elswhere

actually it is important to have a great club image.

and that players want to join.. it could be because we havent won the champions league yet to why great players like Kaka' are unsure about joining us. Players follow trends and if all the big names are rejecting us then we wont be a club that ever attracts huge world stars so we need to be careful if we make a bid for ribery.

Chelsea interested in Prilo, kaka, Seerdoff, Pato, Glenn johnson, Adebayor, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry.

The press likes to talk nonsense to make business. Next big thing will be Chelsea make a bid of 90 million for Ribery, Madrid challenge it by a 110 million bid. And then you will see both the clubs with statements saying they never out in a bid for Ribery.

I am not talking about all those names but I am specifically talking about Kaka

We heard enough from enough to mean we made waves, imo

Now, with others....I couldn't agree more it is funny at times how the media runs with 1-2 reports

But, there are other times we deny reports and yet they come from all over which to me means something was done by us whether it is just initial contact or possible secret talks