Maicon

the wes

If he is ready to accept not to be a 1st choice and we could get him for 10mil...fuckyeah! Brilliant player. Can cross some absolute beauties also. He would help a lot against teams who would park the bus against us. We would demolish them with Hazard, Mata, (Hulk), Marin agility, dribbling and flair and Maicon's crossing.

And he's Brazilian. I like Brazilians and Luiz and Rami can help us :)

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is ready to accept not to be a 1st choice and we could get him for 10mil...fuckyeah! Brilliant player. Can cross some absolute beauties also. He would help a lot against teams who would park the bus against us. We would demolish them with Hazard, Mata, (Hulk), Marin agility, dribbling and flair and Maicon's crossing.

And he's Brazilian. I like Brazilians and Luiz and Rami can help us :)

If we get Modric, Maicon and Hulk. I see alot of small team hammerings. We may break the 09-10 record :halo:

Younger, up n coming players who are linked with several clubs aren't gonna settle for 2nd choice in the team. Inter are gonna REPLACE maicon with debuchy, if he leaves, start nearly every game. Us on the other hand would only offer him a squad position. Same situation with Moses. Slows down development.

Debuchy isn't really a promising youngster who requires a lot of playing time to develop but a 26 year old who's already good enough to come and challenge Ivanovic for a starting spot. A little competition for a place in the team is always healthy and there's still more than enough games for two good players to share them.

Maicon on the other hand has been on the decline for a couple of years now but with the reputation he has he would still be at least as expensive as the other options and I would hazard a guess he would be on a lot higher wages too despite supposedly coming in as a backup player. And who's to say he would be happy to sit on the bench a lot either? Of course if he's really available at a cut price and is willing to take a pay cut to be second choice for the champions of Europe, then I would happily take him, but that stuff only happens in our dreams and in Football Manager, doesn't it?

If we get Modric, Maicon and Hulk. I see alot of small team hammerings. We may break the 09-10 record :halo:

Indeed. Imagine the abuse of Chelsea in FIFA :D

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, who knows what the future holds, but I do see a lot of light in the distance :getin:

Dont get too excited on maicon guys. The guy is practically 31 years old and is clearly past it. He's been utter garbage for the last two years and now inter want to see this joker out for some money, you would gain nothing from getting maicon, going after debuchy ( the only decision that makes sense) is the right choice.

You have to remember to recognize the situation a possible transfer is in, its like buying an old ferrari testarossa that's got the engine shot and has been painted again after getting shot in the frame by injuries,age, and incompetence. Chelsea might be looking a new rb to be a sub but, id rather go after a good rb while the chance is there.

Analyze the whole situation.

Dont get too excited on maicon guys. The guy is practically 31 years old and is clearly past it. He's been utter garbage for the last two years and now inter want to see this joker out for some money, you would gain nothing from getting maicon, going after debuchy ( the only decision that makes sense) is the right choice.

You have to remember to recognize the situation a possible transfer is in, its like buying an old ferrari testarossa that's got the engine shot and has been painted again after getting shot in the frame by injuries,age, and incompetence. Chelsea might be looking a new rb to be a sub but, id rather go after a good rb while the chance is there.

You need to stop coming into threads with a patronising tone, thinking your opinion is more credible than others on here.

No one's stupid enough to think we're signing the prime Maicon. If you actually read the thread, most people are saying he'd be a good back up option compared to what we had last year in Bosingwa. Essentially he'd be taking over the Bosingwa role.

Debuchy or Maicon, I don't think many would mind whoever. Maicon is a good alternative to Debuchy.

You need to stop coming into threads with a patronising tone, thinking your opinion is more credible than others on here.

No one's stupid enough to think we're signing the prime Maicon. If you actually read the thread, most people are saying he'd be a good back up option compared to what we had last year in Bosingwa. Essentially he'd be taking over the Bosingwa role.

Debuchy or Maicon, I don't think many would mind whoever. Maicon is a good alternative to Debuchy.

You take it as you want, and deal with it as i merely stated a logical opinion, and pretty much fact. Calm Down Please.

No where did i intend to come off as condescending im just stating what maicon IS, thats it. B)

If you actually read and understood what i wrote you wouldn't be whining here.

So says the fan of the team where Makelele was deemed surplus and "past it".....

As crazy as it seems, this time I 100% agree with TMO.

People who think Maicon at the age of 30 would be more than happy to sit on the bench with tiny wages compared to what he currently makes at Inter are delusional. It's not like he's already at the point in his career where he goes to a smaller league or takes a smaller role when he's not good enough to play with the big boys anymore.

You take it as you want, and deal with it as i merely stated a logical opinion, and pretty much fact. Calm Down Please.

No where did i intend to come off as condescending im just stating what maicon IS, thats it. B)

If you actually read and understood what i wrote you wouldn't be whining here.

You have very little room to argue when you have arbeloa at right back.

So says the fan of the team where Makelele was deemed surplus.....

Lol i have no idea what you are even saying here :clown:

I didnt sell makalele FFS :D :D and i sure as hell would have flew to madrid if i could to tackle perez for doing so.

You have very little room to argue when you have arbeloa at right back.

This is a Maicon Thread, leave this jibberish out please.

People who think Maicon at the age of 30 would be more than happy to sit on the bench with tiny wages compared to what he currently makes at Inter are delusional. It's not like he's already at the point in his career where he goes to a smaller league or takes a smaller role when he's not good enough to play with the big boys anymore.

There are better subs, and better options overall.

Miacon is probably gonna end up going to the middle east.

Please don't encourage him. A lot of very good threads on here have been ruined in recent days by pages of hin arguing the same thing. He may not be fully responsible but its not a coincidence he's argued with so many different people on the forum.

Lol i have no idea what you are even saying here :clown:

I didnt sell makalele FFS :D :D and i sure as hell would have flew to madrid if i could to tackle perez for doing so.

And also says the fan of Mourinho who bought Lucio from Bayern, who apparently was surplus and past it.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You