Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop mentioning his age. There's no problem with it. It's probably the only way we can get a good RB who is content with being 2nd choice. No younger player will settle for that.

Unfortunately I suspect he'll be on a pretty hefty wage packet to compensate for the fact he will be 2nd choice.

I think his age will be well suited for us in terms of experience and quality as a 2nd choice RB and it will not be a big hindrance to our academy players (hutch, toddy kane) in terms of future competition. I agree, i think he will be demanding a hefty wage.

If this is true then i believe its goodbye for our ever reliable fereira.

I think his age will be well suited for us in terms of experience and quality as a 2nd choice RB and it will not be a big hindrance to our academy players (hutch, toddy kane) in terms of future competition. I agree, i think he will be demanding a hefty wage.

If this is true then i believe its goodbye for our ever reliable fereira.

Ferreira won't leave. The club doesn't have enough balls to let the Portuguese George Clooney leave.

Can someone very familiar with him describe how he is defensively? Hear he's brilliant at times going forward but is a pretty big liability defensively.

Excuse my trepidation, but that sounds an awful lot like ol Unibrow...

Can someone very familiar with him describe how he is defensively? Hear he's brilliant at times going forward but is a pretty big liability defensively.

Excuse my trepidation, but that sounds an awful lot like ol Unibrow...

He is a big upgrade to Bosingwa. Good going forward, pretty good defensively. He's lost some pace so against quicker opponents like Bale he'll need help.

He is a big upgrade to Bosingwa. Good going forward, pretty good defensively. He's lost some pace so against quicker opponents like Bale he'll need help.

Nice!

Now, I wonder what the fee would look like.

Yeah, he's no doubt an upgrade from Bosingwa, despite him having a pretty big drop of form while Inter as a whole also went down the shitter.

Would love for maicon to come to Chelsea. Perfect candidate to help out Iva, due to his experience he may well fit right into the Epl right away. If we could get him for 10mil that'd be awesome

Yeah, he's no doubt an upgrade from Bosingwa, despite him having a pretty big drop of form while Inter as a whole also went down the shitter.

Yes he had a drop in form but the last months of the season when they got their new Manager in and the Team started performing again Maicon was in fantastic Form

Hope this doesn't happen. For the last couple of years most of our signings have been mostly sensible and this would be another Deco / Modric case when for nearly the same price we sign a +30 has-been instead of a younger talent who's close to hitting his peak as a player. Obviously he's still a good player but for how long?

Rumors of Inter looking at Debuchy to be Maicon's replacement if the Brazilian is leaving. Why shouldn't we try to buy Debuchy instead?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You