Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea

Just now, Vesper said:

rout is on, as predicted

could be 5, 6, 7 who knows

If the loser is sacked tomorrow it’s worth it 

When I speak of a lack of organization, that goal speaks volumes.

There was an Arsenal player with the corner kick taker and only one Chelsea player defending. When the ball was played it was obvious where the next passes were going and yet looked on as the obvious was created and scored from.

Just now, gdlk said:

What did Poch told them in half time?? Get embarassed in the second half? 

Then, guys are executing flawlessly..

This Gilchirst-Disasi-Badiashile-Cucurella back 4 is one of the worst defense I saw for Chelsea. Both individually and as a group.. they suck.

It's sad to see how far we have fallen under this ownership. Former players scoring against us - water is wet.

A clip of Silva crying at FT on the weekend while Madueke was joking around with Grealish. That sums up the club from top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

just saw the replay, it was close to the most obvious foul of the game

I don't disagree -- it did look like a foul, but it was't called. You don't stop defending waiting for a free kick call.