Man City 1-0 Chelsea

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Aren't Stewart and Winstanley most responsible for our biggest problems in the squad? Jackson, Madueke, Caicedo, Disasi?

It starts with Eghbali. The other two are only tools. Eghbali & Wyss are behind the wage bill reduction and focus on youth talent., in order to raise the long-term value of the team.

Anyway, this youth gamble could still pay off next season, IF they do a little course correction in the summer, by adding 2-3 experienced heads in midfield & defence.

Getting a goal-scoring forward to support Palmer, and maybe a better GK would be a bonus.

8 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

^^^ Jackson might be ok eventually, Noni can go on general principal he reminds of a Ziyech character, Caicedo does nothing that 50 lesser priced players could also do, and lastly Disasi can stay in the squad

Disasi for me is the worst player in the squad. I don't like Caicedo but at least he can win a ball. Dasasi doesn't do anything to the level you would expect a reasonable PL player to do. I mean, look how we have been defending all season and then look at our defending in the last two games. In the last two games we have played the PL's best team at set pieces (Everton) and the PL best team (City.) In both games we defended really well and limited both teams to zero chances. Compare that to when Disasi is on the pitch. One tiny bit of movement loses him, he cannot hold a line properly, he doesn't jump for balls half the time, he ball watches and he lacks awareness. For me he is the biggest hard sale in the squad. I literally call the guy Disaster. He only gets away with his level because he is big and can stay fit. 

Edited by King Kante

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

Ban who ? Comments left by random Indians and Malaysians who will never set foot in the UK 

I imagine they just need to run the names associated with the Insta accounts through the season ticket data base to clear any match days fans or ban them. He deserves football criticism, his race has nothing to do with how poorly he played. I like that Chelsea would check this, probably takes less than 30 minutes to do.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I imagine they just need to run the names associated with the Insta accounts through the season ticket data base to clear any match days fans or ban them. He deserves football criticism, his race has nothing to do with how poorly he played. I like that Chelsea would check this, probably takes less than 30 minutes to do.

Black Africans on his comments are giving him death threats too