Newcastle 4-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Behind Jackson, replaces Gallagher

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think Gallagher can be replaced right now. He's bringing a much needed fighting spirit to this team.. 

6 minutes ago, Mário César said:

nkunku dont play as a winger?

He can but he would be wasted there. Needs to be the striker or just behind where he is at his best. Nkunku belongs in the centre. Wrote a piece about this in his player thread. 

Always liked Gallagher, he has everything in his locker just needs to finish off better, all of them do though. You can never have enough shooting practice at training . Probably have rotation now with Lavia also due back soon, Caceido and Enzo haven't really impressed .

Edited by Bluepower777

45 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Always hate international duty, literally on countdown till the next time we play, couldn't give a monkeys about England, wanker in a waistcoat.

I literally only watch them at tournaments and normally want them to lose anyway 

17 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Save him for Brighton. Don’t rush such a major injury. Perhaps 10 minutes at the end of the Newcastle game.

Yeah makes sense

Mauricio Pochettino said Nkunku wanted to return in next game with Newcastle

But Chelsea will ease the summer signing in more gently after meniscus issue