Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Would be so intrigued to know how these things drag out so long, I couldn't imagine working somewhere for a year knowing I'm off and wasting a year of my life.o

I was thinking just the same. Why is he not starting for us. He is a brilliant team player!  I am gutted for him and can see why he wants to leave 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Could be two years if it is true we can extend him by 1. If it is just one year I can see his point - walking on a free will make him a TONNE of money, but not playing for 2 years is a LOT to give up for money when you're going to get minted one way or another anyway

Cynical view: it is just to maximise his future transfer value

Most crosses IMO is a huge red flag, implies lack of ability to create 'real' chances and resorting to plan B constantly.

I can understand if you're a Steve Sidewall but someone with Maatsen's talent, it's a real shame, no offence Steve, if you're reading.

Just now, whats happening said:

can it be cucu on the right and colwill as a lb?

I hope not. I can't get my head around this whole colwill on the left!!!!  This he going to bite poch on the arse if results carry on and if a new manager comes in the first thing he would do is put him back in the middle 

Just now, zinctek said:

I was thinking just the same. Why is he not starting for us. He is a brilliant team player!  I am gutted for him and can see why he wants to leave 

I don't think he "wants" to leave, he wants a much bigger contract than we've been willing to give him, and he wants to play somewhere that will give him it. Which honestly is fair enough TBH, if that is his priority I don't judge - anyway, this thread is not for that, obviously.

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Jamie managed to make the build up more about Liverpool than about the game LOL

Fucked off about that. Hr wouldn't moan that much if it was utd or us or any other club. I thought he was gonna cry at one point. 

Mind you I do hate VAR and honestly wish it was all binned. Never got on with it. Just can't enjoy football in the same way when you can't know if something is real until a few minutes go by. When a goal is in I want to be able to celebrate but right now I'm watching, dead inside, waiting to see what happens after the deep-review as VAR desperately try to take it away from us. Bin it all off IMO. Only thing I am in favour of is a challenge based system where clubs get 1 challenge per game to ask for a review, if something looked blatantly wrong.