Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

14 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Not seen you mention goal difference yet, 😭😭 not the same until you do haha

Hahah I mean being 15th takes the gloss of that.. 

Tbf I'm amazed we've lost 3 out of 6 and yet our diff is only -1...thats why hahah. I am hopeful this season that by the end goal difference might be double figures! Maybe 11 ooooo 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Hahah I mean being 15th takes the gloss of that.. 

Tbf I'm amazed we've lost 3 out of 6 and yet our diff is only -1...thats why hahah. I am hopeful this season that by the end goal difference might be double figures! Maybe 11 ooooo 

I'm just happy if we are still in the PL 🤣🤣

I continue to be shocked that Maatsen still can’t get a sniff at either fullback position despite many injuries or suspensions. One of the best in the Championship last season and great in preseason (though not at fullback) and it’s now as if he’s a 15 year old who can’t be trusted. We’re totally going to lose someone who would generate a big fee for nothing by treating him this way.

And then there’s Conor deep with Enzo advanced again. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Can see this going badly.

Just now, Pizy said:

I continue to be shocked that Maatsen still can’t get a sniff at either fullback position despite many injuries or suspensions. One of the best in the Championship last season and great in preseason (though not at fullback) and it’s now as if he’s a 15 year old who can’t be trusted. We’re totally going to lose someone who would generate a big fee for nothing by treating him this way.

And then there’s Conor deep with Enzo advanced again. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Can see this going badly.

Got to be about his contract. Sign or go innit.

7 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Got to be about his contract. Sign or go innit.

Would be so intrigued to know how these things drag out so long, I couldn't imagine working somewhere for a year knowing I'm off and wasting a year of my life.

Fulhаm vs Сhеlsеа

2 October 2023 at 20:00.

Fir.png Browser Links

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

99%
Play Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web
2500kbps
95%
Play WebPlayer Aliez

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web

95%
375.png Web
lace.png AceStream Links

8000kbps
95%
Play webtv.gif

95%
Play webtv.gif

95%
Play webtv.gif

1 minute ago, DH1988 said:

Would be so intrigued to know how these things drag out so long, I couldn't imagine working somewhere for a year knowing I'm off and wasting a year of my life.

Could be two years if it is true we can extend him by 1. If it is just one year I can see his point - walking on a free will make him a TONNE of money, but not playing for 2 years is a LOT to give up for money when you're going to get minted one way or another anyway

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

also, why is he the captain over thiago?

Cynical view: it is just to maximise his future transfer value

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Most possession and most crosses in the league obviously means fuck all 😬

Most crosses IMO is a huge red flag, implies lack of ability to create 'real' chances and resorting to plan B constantly.