Chelsea 1 - 0 Brighton

ZAPHOD2319

5 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

De Zerbi already dreaming about how he can spend another 100 million on the next unknown wonderkid when the bid for Mitoma goes in at the end of the season!

speaking of which, what an obvious good signing Mitoma was. 😕 @Vesper let us down on this one! 😅

@Blue Armour I'm not even sure how Poch can make drastic changes-don't have the players to make the middle more creative for ex; and I'm honestly more concerned about losing starters to injury than anything else.

The danger is Brighton fielding too many youngsters, being Carabao and all, that might prove too irresistible for Chelsea club... we can only sympathize. OK I will stop now. 😅

Edited by robsblubot

5 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

De Zerbi already dreaming about how he can spend another 100 million on the next unknown wonderkid when the bid for Mitoma goes in at the end of the season!

Mitoma to score and Brighton to win 0-1   55/1 

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

speaking of which, what an obvious good signing Mitoma was. 😕 @Vesper let us down on this one! 😅

@Blue Armour I'm not even sure how Poch can make drastic changes-don't have the players to make the middle more creative for ex; and I'm honestly more concerned about losing starters to injury than anything else.

The danger is Brighton fielding too many youngsters, being Carabao and all, that might prove too irresistible for Chelsea club... we can only sympathize. OK I will stop now. 😅

Tbf id much rather spend 100m on a quality attacker who could actually transform our offense than on a Dm. Our midfield is bang average with or without one season wonder Caicmehdo. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tbf id much rather spend 100m on a quality attacker who could actually transform our offense than on a Dm. Our midfield is bang average with or without one season wonder Caicmehdo. 

Sorry who did you mean? Mitoma? I thought he was a LW, and a hard-working at that, which is exactly what we need IMO.
Don't disagree on the quality attacker bit tho.

Edited by robsblubot

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

Sorry who did you mean? Mitoma? I thought he was a LW, and a hard-working at that, which is exactly what we need IMO.
Don't disagree on the quality attacker bit tho.

Isn’t an LW exactly that, an attacker? I want talking about Mitoma in particular but the concept of which he might be an example 

8 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Forget about winning, let's worry about scoring 1 goal in front of our home crowd.  😆

Ohhh it's at home...poor home crowd. They deserve a something. This is why the legends game was so fun! It didn't matter and was 4 goals 🤣 ignore they are all old they had more going then this lot..

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nah, no chance under Lamps we would be solid defensively. 

We had two clean sheets: one with Luton at home and another against Bournemouth w/ Solanke leading the line. Conceded in every other game, usually just enough to lose the match. Yet to see this defensive solidity people talk about, esp considering the team is setup to defend.

Lampard does not really have a managerial career comparable to Pochettino's. We don't know what future holds, but that's the reality right now.

Also aside from the Chilwell point, which I understand given Mudryk difficulties, I'm not really sure what else Poch might have done given what he has at his disposal atm.

16 hours ago, robsblubot said:

We had two clean sheets: one with Luton at home and another against Bournemouth w/ Solanke leading the line. Conceded in every other game, usually just enough to lose the match. Yet to see this defensive solidity people talk about, esp considering the team is setup to defend.

Lampard does not really have a managerial career comparable to Pochettino's. We don't know what future holds, but that's the reality right now.

Also aside from the Chilwell point, which I understand given Mudryk difficulties, I'm not really sure what else Poch might have done given what he has at his disposal atm.

Yeah the defence is ass too