Chelsea 1 - 0 Brighton

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, lucio said:

ugo is awful and caicedo looks like a carthorse too. Lets hope lavia is decent if he's ever fit

What makes you think he'll be any good? 

Jackson suffering the same decline as Werner. Started bright and now can't even dribble. Something is very strange going on at this club. Something deeply embedded. 

1 minute ago, lucio said:

ugo is awful and caicedo looks like a carthorse too. Lets hope lavia is decent if he's ever fit

I said caicedo would be a flop from day one. 115 million on a player who pld 19 prem games is laughable 

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

I said caicedo would be a flop from day one. 115 million on a player who pld 19 prem games is laughable 

got 0 technical ability for a midfielder at that price tag

At least now we know why Gallagher starts every match. He's better and more experienced than the other options Pochettino has.

These games are good to put things in perspective.

Second half, I'd get Jackson out esp to avoid losing him, and move Palmer to #9 with Sterling on the right.

Just now, robsblubot said:

At least now we know why Gallagher starts every match. He's better and more experienced than the other options Pochettino has.

These games are good to put things in perspective.

Second half, I'd get Jackson out esp to avoid losing him, and move Palmer to #9 with Sterling on the right.

more experienced maybe, but he isn't better than anyone, literally west brom level player