Chelsea 1-1 Dortmund

James

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

There is experience and there is being just complete horse shit.

He's effectively stealing a starting spot from someone, it's simply not good enough 

If we didn't have such exciting / dangerous wingers waiting in the wings I could understand it, but I don't really see what Poch sees in him. Is he being very effective in the press or something? 

I have to say Gallagher has done very well under Poch in the US Tour, respect him but he wouldn't be a starter for me if he stayed he would be a good squad player.
I am absolutely disappointed with Sterling Kepa and Cucu - what a bunch of flakes. Please leave as soon as possible I can't watch them anymore they just upset me.
Sterling will start every game before Mudryk and nobody knows why.
It was a great pre tour otherwise I like the squad very much keep it up Poch.🔵🙌🙏💪

24 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I tell you what, Gusto looks very good.

I like Reece for lots of reasons but Malo just looks better in Poch's system imo. I have felt for a while that Reece looks world class as a wing back and somewhere between good and very good as a right back depending on the day. Malo just looks sensational. Ironically Reece probably needs some time to grow and learn as he spent so long in his career now playing in a 3 ATB system.

I would also like to see Gusto play for the sake of having a settled backline that doesn't have players dropping out to injury all the time. Harsh on Reece but his injury record is what it is and slowly working his way into the team feels like the right thing to me, would also like to see him tried in different positions like we've done with Maatsen.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

the yanks often want it

This is a strange narrative that I hear repeated. Hockey is a major sport with a large professional team in almost every state. There are ties all season long.