Chelsea 1-1 Dortmund

James

General test for Liverpool. After 4 games of using over 20 players it's time to play best possible lineup. At least 60-65 mins. Still with 10 days between games Poch can do so much on training ground and correct all mistakes. 

Kepa 

James 

Silva

Colwill 

Chilwell 

Santos 

Gallagher 

Enzo 

Nkunku 

Mudryk 

Jackson 

This is best from what we saw so far with Maatsen possibly in for Gallagher but for Liverpool I would prefer more conservative approach so maybe try this.

What fucking time does this start in the UK, I know the heading say's 01:30, but i'm seeing all different times around.

This is me being totally confused🤪

what time does the prog start and what time is the KO🫣

Just to note even the CFC website is saying...

Broadcast starts 30 mins before KO 11:30pm UK

Edited by bigbluewillie

team news

Noni Madueke is yet to play for Poch and it remains to be seen if the England U21 star will feature.

Kepa is expected back in goal and Nicolas Jackson could start alongside Christopher Nkunku and Raheem Sterling up front.

Reece James could also be handed a start as he steps up his comeback from a season blighted by injuries.

Curious whether Poch will play something akin to his Liverpool lineup or whether this is still purely about fitness and seeing individuals more than the combination of individuals...