18. Christopher Nkunku

James

This guy.. When did all papers announce we’ve signed him? This January I think.. We waited like half a year for announcement, now we’ve been waiting since summer for his debut and it’s mid-November..

He better be good.

• 1 month later...

I hope him getting off the mark will

benefit our season more than the result yesterday 

he took that header well and most importantly he occupied a position most other strikers usually just don’t attack . So many crosses were fizzed across the goal and no one was making a run towards the center of the goal or the near post 

• 2 weeks later...

So basically he's fucked again, nothing short of a complete disgrace all this now.

As for Poch's presser there he is starting to talk absolute shite and losing the plot because things are strating to implode and he's under massive pressure now, he's feeling it

On 12/01/2024 at 14:34, Costa19 said:

Yeah he is damaged goods and will probably never be fit for a whole season.

Fofana
James
Nkunku
Chilwell

etc. will always be injured on and off during season..

disastrous

and for ages BEFORE we bought Fofana I said he was very likely perma damaged, which makes him one of the very worst of the Boehly buys

46 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No news about new injuries is telling us it's no good. For both Nkunku and Lavia. 

They are likely both perma wrecked. Nkunku has always been injury prone but our incompetent medical staff likely aggravated things. Lavia seems like they ruined him. If a players get injured by a little knock on his debut he was not adequately conditioned 

Think it's safe to say our medical and conditioning departments in general are beyond shocking. I can't fathom what reports they are giving back internally to the hierarchy, must be some of the best powerpoint animations ever for them to keep their jobs.

• 1 month later...

”He was flying on the training pitch until he got injured. Now it is nearly eight months and he has been involved again but it is not the same player as before.”

Yeah i said it multiple times. 
He is damaged goods and done.