Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea

10 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I'm not really enjoying that all we can enjoy is scraping the win against Bornemouth to secure the place outside relegation zone. Actually, it makes me sad, so there is that.

Not even mentioning half of twitter crowd was suddenly all content with Potter and players every time we managed to scrape a point after weeks of suffering this season, so I feel in position to take piss 😂

Maybe try been a glass half full guy rather than half empty for a change.

You did the same every game potter won aswell, it's like you have to get your dig in there.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thought we dominated and nothing like 'scrape a win'

I obviously enjoy

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

finally a win and a weekend not ruined

but know some decorum. Yeah, we finally did the bare freaking minimum that is expected from club of Chelsea level. Do a high-five and get to work. If this win is a reason for team to get all delighted with themselves and pop a champagne, we are in very dark place. I'd actually feel weird celebrating a goal this month, given we are literally trying to avoid relegation battle.

Lamps - raspberries 3-1.
Watched the last ten minutes.
I woke up and thought it was 2 pm and it was 6 pm.
It was 1-1 then Badiashile scored the second.
Whom do you prefer to finish fourth ? Mc Guire or scousers ?

9 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I obviously enjoy

but know some decorum. Yeah, we finally did the bare freaking minimum that is expected from club of Chelsea level. Do a high-five and get to work. If this win is a reason for team to get all delighted with themselves and pop a champagne, we are in very dark place. I'd actually feel weird celebrating a goal this month, given we are literally trying to avoid relegation battle.

Get a grip and just enjoy your team winning instead of micro managing everything, this season's fucked and has been fucked for a long time, so excuse me for enjoying my team winning and scoring some goals for a change...... How dare i

9 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Maybe try been a glass half full guy rather than half empty for a change.

I'd love to and I tend to, when the situation is adequate. I feel like change of Roman's approach to TB approach was sorta transition from glass half empty to glass half full and here's how it backfired. I was laughing last week, when we were supposedly "trashing Arsenal and ending their championship chances", now I'm fine we did what we should, but not much more, not after that season. Everyone at the club needs to get their shit together and get to work, time for glass half full will come, hopefully soon. 

And who is not letting you enjoy what you want to enjoy? You are a football fan, celebrate how you like, but don't force me to get the same level of enthusiasm at the same time, man.

Edited by Vegetable

17 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I obviously enjoy

We were never in a relegation battle.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We were never in a relegation battle.

Hence the "avoid" in my post, as we had actually avoided it today. Still I feel we rather belong to the other side of table.

17 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Was a daft decision to leave him out of the CL., not that it matters anymore.

As I said when the decision was made.

Fortunately, we were so anemic in the home game vs Madrid that his being in the side would have made no difference anyway.

We are fortunate to have Enzo. 

Great attitude and will surely do good under a great coach.

His signing alone shows that this ownership can at least do some things right.

Hopefully they get the next managerial appointment right