Chelsea 0-2 Real Madrid

James

1 minute ago, lluubbeenn said:

Today I really wonder why Potter was sacked. I was pretty happy at the time thinking a competent manager was coming in. Absolute embarrassment. This whole season and the only people to blame are the owners. Real life ain't fifa is it? I hope for the best, but am sincerely scared for the future….

fuck Boehly

3 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Today I really wonder why Potter was sacked. I was pretty happy at the time thinking a competent manager was coming in. Absolute embarrassment. This whole season and the only people to blame are the owners. Real life ain't fifa is it? I hope for the best, but am sincerely scared for the future….

The fact that Boehly believed we had a chance of winning the CL only to go & hand that job to a man who said we were years away from competing prior to our 2021 CL triumph. 

Everyone thought it was easy to win something every year while Roman was here, but Boehly is making it look extremely difficult to even compete.

Brutal honesty, we outplayed them for the first half and it dropped off thereafter, punished, story of our season in reality.

One thing I do agree with, the players are unfit for high intensity football, sluggish, slow, that’s not a confidence thing.

Edited by DH1988

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The fact that Boehly believed we had a chance of winning the CL only to go & hand that job to a man who said we were years away from competing prior to our 2021 CL triumph. 

Everyone thought it was easy to win something every year while Roman was here, but Boehly is making it look extremely difficult to even compete.

Mean he isn't wrong.. know said about it in 2021 but we're definitely years away now!! Its just the issued that we've seen all season. Can't score..there is a reason we're 15th for goals scored!

3 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Brutally honesty, we outplayed them for the first half and it dropped off thereafter, punished, story of our season in reality.

One thing I do agree with, the players are unfit for high intensity football, sluggish, slow, that’s not a confidence thing.

We started the second half in similar fashion, with the best chance falling to Kante for the umpteenth time. Chalobah showed his lack of IQ in gifting RM progression.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Mean he isn't wrong.. know said about it in 2021 but we're definitely years away now!! Its just the issued that we've seen all season. Can't score..there is a reason we're 15th for goals scored!

It's not about whether he was right or wrong; the idea that Boehly actually thought he was the man to galvanise this squad is farcical. 

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

do NOT buy Felix

Felix is a luxury player, capable of beautiful football. I feel sorry for the lad transferring to the two absolute worst teams for him. Pundits will go on about his lack of end product, but that comes with feeling good at a team.