Chelsea 0-1 Southampton

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

We weren’t exactly hugely consistent v Dortmund though either. Maybe played good for around 20-25 minutes.

All the changes we’ve made you would think the team would be fresh but they aren’t showing it at all. Outfought to every first or second ball. Every header. Everything. Only side I’ve seen make Southampton look reasonably good in a while.

it was still a cl 1/16 game away at dortmund who is levels above this southampton team. 20-25 then, not even 5 today.

they are either sabotaging the manager (i dont think it is since theres a lot of new players who want to prove themselves) or they just dont give a fuck at all. 

if i was boehly and co, i would start punishing the players for bad performances.