West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That’s the puzzling thing, he WAS tenacious, tough in the tackle, and relentless bombing up and down the flank for Brighton last season. That’s why we were so keen on his signing. It’s why Pep wanted him at City.

I can’t explain wtf has happened to him other than him being in the gutter confidence wise. Very similar to Timo Werner. 

Playing for Chelsea isn't for everyone. He clearly isn't up to the job.

9 minutes ago, HEREIAM said:

No, enlighten me Einstein

Like explaining schoolboy football.... Passing backwards on a team that has 11 players in their own half forcing them forward to open up space in defences parking the bus it's basic build up play.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Cucu is another waste of space

it is utter madness we dropped £116.6m on a backup shit left back

there were so many options out there and they were all (except for Theo, who maybe is too poor defensively for the EPL) FAR cheaper

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Enzo is giving the ball away countless times

Don't know about countless but yeah, he has been a bit sloppy - doesn't look like he is fully concentrating to me