Youri Tielemans
Rúben Neves
Yves Bissouma   
Manuel Ugarte 
Khéphren Thuram  
Maxence Caqueret

Edited by Vesper

• 2 weeks later...

All of the players we bought during the summer I'm super happy with. From an individual level, I think all have done well, including Enzo. 

Reality is - the team isn't set up right. Despite the results, not really upset at the fact we spent so much on him and the others as you can see it is all there from an individual standpoint. Just need a manager that can get these guys playing together. 

He was definitely worth the price we payed, this guy is insane. 

Jude is also as well, he has the tenacity and a sore loser. We need those type of players, who have the fire in them. 

Jude going to be hard, but let's see what we can do. 

For me midfield is key to dominating games, look how we improve with Kova and him. 

But then again Jude is a little different, he is more like the position that Gallagher and Mount play. So if we sell these two and get Jude that will be amazing. 

Edited by Fernando

12 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yeah, amazing player. Never puts less than 7/10 performance. And I mean, going by reports and from what I saw, like ever in career. 

And obviously his partner has to be traditional DM. 

That is what I was thinking, hence Jude should not be priority, especially with all the teams being after him this summer. 

That's why I want more of a defensive midfielder then someone like Jude who is more attacking. We need to have a balance and priority is to get a DM. 

That being said, hey if we somehow pull Jude that will be amazing, but I will not be to bum about this if we get a good DM to partner Enzo. 

My ideal a long time ago was Enzo and Caicedo. We got Enzo, so I wonder if we are still going for Caicedo.....

From the hype boys, Kone would be the best fit before lavia or Caicedo

Seen rumours about soon to be free agent Dahoud. He is average, stay clear. 

but I can totally see Enzo work with Kante or Zakaria. We should wait how that turns out before making a decision. 

Edited by Magic Lamps

I’d prefer to see Zakaria in tomorrow especially as we are probably looking at Ruben at RB. Enzo just looks to fit Kante so well, I hope we see N’Golo at even 80% of what he was with the small give and go passes. 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Am I missing something, or is there literally no chance of this happening should City intervene?

If Lavia likes our project more he can always reject even if City have an agreement with Southampton. Also I heard the new 5 year FFP contract is only starts taking effect from July so we might do our business early if so.

Edited by TheHulk

11 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

If Lavia likes our project more he can always reject even if City have an agreement with Southampton. Also I heard the new 5 year FFP contract is only starts taking effect from July so we might do our business early if so.

I just don't see that happening. If City want to re-sign him, I'm sure it will get done rather quickly. Also, I read something about a set fee should Southampton get relegated.