Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Cant afford to lose this one. Already on a bad run as it is.

Last game before the world cup too isn’t it? So must win somehow. Don't care how. Just win.

Not even hugely confident as Newcastle are flying right now too and have that feel good factor about them. But you never know.

Edited by OneMoSalah

As said need a win! 3 league losses in a row would be shite and going into the break miles behind everyone else won't exactly scream confidence...Newcastle are flying though..but be nice not to end up 9 behind them! And seeing as we are as it stands 5 from 4th...

If it's one or the other i think i'd choose a performance over a win here.

I know it's blasphemous but if we struggle to string passes together for 90 minutes than one goes in of Trippiers back, yes fantastic 3 points at a top 4 rival but the question marks heavily remain.

If we draw or even lose creating multiple chances, controlling the midfield, successfully setting pressing traps and playing through excellently, Lewis Hall getting selected and having another screamer we will go into the break with a real feel of optimism the tide will turn.

I am a pretty optimistic person on a daily basis. I honestly cannot wait for the WC break so this team can regroup. It is painfully obvious our midfield and forwards need reworked. A win here would mask the problems, but I am not holding my breath based on our recent efforts. We definitely can nick a win.