Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd

ZAPHOD2319

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Well azi = no James 

Cuca = KK had a knock 

RLC = kante injured

I'd say they are excuses would you not? 

Azpi at CB & RLC at RWB would have been smarter. 

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Can’t blame him for starting 2 LB and losing the midfield like it always happens when managers do that? 

folks being very generous to Potter. 

Do you do any research before or after a game or do you just say what first comes to your mind? KK has a knock, I'd type it in American if my keyboard allowed stupid to be enabled.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think it was blatantly obvious before a ball was kicked to see that playing a 2 man MF (Jorginho and RLC as a pair was daft) against United’s 3 was always going to be a bad idea. Particularly when you consider the quality of Casemiro, Eriksen and Fernandes. Or watched United’s performances against Spurs who even switched to a 3-5-2 to line up against United’s 3 man MF. I mean its not out of the ordinary to know that 3 v 2 is always a mismatch, is it?

No, but also it was clear the idea was to open space for wing backs and spread the midfield to give space for the 2 in MF it just didn't work out to plan. Unfortunately loosing James has fucked us more than we realize 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

I think it was blatantly obvious before a ball was kicked to see that playing a 2 man MF (Jorginho and RLC as a pair was daft) against United’s 3 was always going to be a bad idea. Particularly when you consider the quality of Casemiro, Eriksen and Fernandes. Or watched United’s performances against Spurs who even switched to a 3-5-2 to line up against United’s 3 man MF. I mean its not out of the ordinary to know that 3 v 2 is always a mismatch, is it?

It's true. And we can not really afford one in our system as long as we have to carry Jorginho around. We only have room for one luxury player and we somehow decided for that being Jorginho and stuck with that for 5 years idk why. Jude Bellingham would be perfect. He just completely tore apart stutgart for BVB without breaking a sweat.

17 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Do you do any research before or after a game or do you just say what first comes to your mind? KK has a knock, I'd type it in American if my keyboard allowed stupid to be enabled.

No, but also it was clear the idea was to open space for wing backs and spread the midfield to give space for the 2 in MF it just didn't work out to plan. Unfortunately loosing James has fucked us more than we realize 

I suspect moderators have been asleep here for a while, but I’m brazilian, spent a lifetime watching and talking with professionals in the game.
Don’t come here to be insulted, so welcome to my ignore list — don’t bother replying any more.

I have seen this double LB deal attempted maybe 100 times before… it rarely works.

Edited by robsblubot

It's performances like this that makes me think we don't need to worry about Arsenal and how big the gap currently is because atm...theyre off and away and we're stuck in odd sometimes half decent sometimes dire mode

Edited by Laylabelle