Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Muzchap said:

Reminds me of the excuses I used to make for Torres.

Sterling is awful. He shouldn't even be playing.

Nothing similar Sterling is 5’5 and heading has never been his strongest finishing attribute. He’ll find his feet his first half season with us and we started off playing so negatively under Tuchel.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

For McGinn - Coutinho has a goal in him, but McGinn is a hard little worker, so hopefully have a bit more possession now.

Manure should have listened to the old hairdryer Fergie and bought McGinn instead of that almost £60m fraud Fred

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

Nothing similar Sterling is 5’5 and heading has never been his strongest finishing attribute. He’ll find his feet his first half season with us and we started off playing so negatively under Tuchel.

Nah - he's always been a poor finisher - just that City created so many chances he looked good.

Biggest waste of money since Torres.

I hope I'm wrong - but 99,99% confident I'm not.

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Looking forward to it! Maybe you can start by going back a few weeks when I said the same about Mason Mount when you were all calling for his head.

Find one post where I have said that about Mason? 

Edited by Muzchap

Just now, Vesper said:

we all made excuses for that cunt, I had practically brainwashed myself with rationalisations, lolol

I was young and dumb

Torres situation was different, his body was just not the same.