Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Really lucky to be going back in the lead. We have bene outplayed bar the first 15-20 mins. Please take off Chilwell. We have already seen what has happened in games this season keeping players on a yellow eg Koulibaly, Gallagher. Need to assert ourselves more second half.

Just now, Nero said:

Gallagher for Havertz now and after 60 minutes Broja for Auba

Don't really want to see Gallagher until late. He's still a turnover machine and the way Villa are pressing he'll probably continue that trend. 

Broja sounds nice to put more pressure on their defense. That crowd is going to force them into another mistake...

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

Cucu reminding me of rash Luiz with how he's gone about. Needs to be off asap.

Should never, EVER be playing CB when we have a fully fit LCB like Koulibaly in the squad. Should only play there in an emergency. He’s a tireless worker who runs the channel, not a natural CB. And it really shows here.

Should’ve rested Chilwell instead of Koulibaly.

Just now, Pizy said:

Should never, EVER be playing CB when we have a fully fit LCB like Koulibaly in the squad. Should only play there in an emergency. He’s a tireless worker who runs the channel, not a natural CB. And it really shows here.

Should’ve rested Chilwell instead of Koulibaly.

I really just see a high motor out of him. Even at LWB he's mid. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

been holding off on saying it for several weeks, but Sterling is really starting to worry me

he just doesn't score nearly enough, and is back to his poor shooting that often haunted him at citeh

His shooting ability has always been questionable. He'll score the odd goal but miss plenty of chances in the process.

Just play players in their actual positions. That’s all there is to it. Not complicated. Was annoying when Tuchel played players out of position and now Potter is doing the same.

As mediocre as Azpi is these days at least he knows that position. And I realize that with the fixture pile up he’s got to rotate certain players, but it was a mistake to drop KK when he’s finally starting to hit top form and replace him with a wingback playing out of position.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Just play players in their actual positions. That’s all there is to it. Not complicated. Was annoying when Tuchel played players out of position and now Potter is doing the same.

As mediocre as Azpi is these days at least he knows that position. And I realize that with the fixture pile up he’s got to rotate certain players, but it was a mistake to drop KK when he’s finally starting to hit top form and replace him with a wingback playing out of position.

RLC at RWB has worked. The idea of starting Sterling there was pure stupidity. 

Edited by LAM09

not buying Simakan (I am not going to throw us under the bus over Armel Bella-Kotchap, as that was a deep dive leftfield Vesper special who happened to be, at least apparently so far, a hidden gem, and whom we had zero links to) is really looking a bad move now

he is more than capable at playing RB, and is a solid, young CB

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

been holding off on saying it for several weeks, but Sterling is really starting to worry me

he just doesn't score nearly enough, and is back to his poor shooting that often haunted him at citeh

Me too.

He seems to run into blind alleys, and misses far too many chances