AC Milan 0 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Gallagher is a retard. Why get booked for that.

He's been pretty anonymous- seems scared of the game.

Anyone who doesn't rate Mount - look how poor we have been since he went off. I know he's been a bit out of form - but without him, we struggle.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Why Potter plays like Moruinho in the second half? I mean, they have 10 players. Broja and Pulisic In and score 2 more goals.

2 up away from home, no need to go crazy, busy schedule, we have played the second half brilliantly 

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Anyone who doesn't rate Mount - look how poor we have been since he went off. I know he's been a bit out of form - but without him, we struggle.

In what way are we struggling? 

Just now, Muzchap said:

Gallagher still needs a lot to improve on. He's not very fluid or strong on the ball. Get's pushed off way too easily to play a central position.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

In what way are we struggling? 

Hardly creating any chances.

I'm not saying go for it - but the ball gets to the final 3rd and does nothing. Nobody turns their player. We could have had a couple more.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Hardly creating any chances.

I'm not saying go for it - but the ball gets to the final 3rd and does nothing. Nobody turns their player. We could have had a couple more.

We wasn't really trying for a 3rd, we completely killed the game off, we basically did that entire second half in first gear saving fitness.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

We wasn't really trying for a 3rd, we completely killed the game off, we basically did that entire second half in first gear saving fitness.

That's risky at 2-0 though. 

Seen us chuck away many leads over the years.

Just think we could have gone for 3 or 4.

Oh well - we won - that's the main thing 👌