AC Milan 0 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I just saw the highlights on the Champions League wrap up show after our game. They made him look magnificent. 

For all the criticism that Werner has to cop every other week, he did get the goal & assist for their win today. 

Not saying he had a great game but he got them the 3 points. 

4 hours ago, milka said:

Signs of a good manager. So far it's just been refreshing watching this team play compared to the beginning of the season. 

We're not so obvious to game plan against anymore and Potter is putting players in positions to make plays.

Seems like the team chemistry is really strong as even the players who don't feature are supportive and know they will have a role for the team down the road.

Deserves a lot of credit but consistency is key 

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Law and order reinstated.
I wonder why the Milanese say Tomori should n't 've been red carded.

He really shouldn't. Penalty is already enough punishment especially for such a week foul. 

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He really shouldn't. Penalty is already enough punishment especially for such a week foul. 

He was not the last man so it was the referee's own decision to go for a straight red.
It was a clear professional foul though - Tomori placed Mount under arrest like the lawyers do when serving writs.
But I don't know what the rules say about professional fouls in such a sensitive area.

Edited by cosmicway

10 hours ago, cosmicway said:

He was not the last man so it was the referee's own decision to go for a straight red.
It was a clear professional foul though - Tomori placed Mount under arrest like the lawyers do when serving writs.
But I don't know what the rules say about professional fouls in such a sensitive area.

Even Mount said, shouldn't be red.