Chelsea 3 - 0 Wolves

ZAPHOD2319

13 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The way he scored is something we’ve drastically missed from our STs

that goal, ironically, was a prototypical Diego Costa type strike, on the day of Costa's return to the Bridge

bounce, bounce to the right near the top of the box, burning the markers, waiting for the opening, and then slam it low, hard daisy-cutter style into he bottom corner

Impressive performance. Two B2B 3-0 victories and good to see many of the academy boys integrated once again. 6 in total once again. Nice to see Chucky get a run out too. There was a lot of surprise when he went to us as people thought he went for money because apparently a graveyard for young talent even though we have been developing and giving young players chances for a while now. I thought Mount had a very good game. 2 wonderful assists which will give him a huge boost in confidence. Seems to have gone under the radar but I thought Chalobah was excellent yesterday. Bossed that game and looked very comfortable. Glad for Pulisic too. Wonderful finish.

When we lose, the usual 'we miss Kante was brought back' but all we need is an identity for the team. These home games I have always said we can take it to the opposition and boss the game and good to see we have won the lost 2 comfortably without him. RLC is getting better and better too. I use to sigh when I saw him on the team but he has a renewed sense of energy and is dominating games. Interesting that Potter has followed Tuchel in playing him so he obviously is impressing the managers on and off the field.

Big game on Tuesday to focus on now and some key players got a rest who will be in the team against Milan.

Edited by Stats

13 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

City look like they are in cruise control, basically just strolling around and then attacking the opposition as required. 

Pep's got a cheat code in midfield in De Bruyne, a cheat code up front in the Alien and even a cheat code on the wing in Cancelo.  

One man makes the difference, lost by us in some lamentable fashion.
Surely we ought to strike back, otherwise what business do we do ?
As for De Bruyne we beat him with Werner, Alonso and co.

16 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Good result + performance.
Now only 7 pts behind City with match in hand (Spurs will die and Arsenal rather than not).
But something must be donw to really catch up with City.

Shame about the 21 goal difference they have over us lol. I think once City get the lead they're off and away. Saying that they do have dodgy moments...