Chelsea 3 - 0 Wolves

ZAPHOD2319

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It's probably been our most fluid 45 minutes in a long while, but we have nothing to show for it.

Potter has to bring on a CF before Wolves gets that inevitable chance. 

Edit - Spoke too soon. 😄

The problem is as much as i've liked Auba of late do we create as much as we have so far with him up top? We fell into the "get a #9 to finish what we create" trap last season.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

The problem is as much as i've liked Auba of late do we create as much as we have so far with him up top? We fell into the "get a #9 to finish what we create" trap last season.

We created loads against Milan 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

this is the type of game where an Nkunku type of spatial predator would have 2 or 3 goals already

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We might not. However, it's either we play like we do for 44 mins~ & get hit with a sucker punch or we create 3-4 chances which get tucked away. 

If we're to challenge for anything this season, the latter is the better of the two IMO.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

are you sure?

I do not think that site geo blocks

try this one too

https://socceronline.me/Chelsea-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers-live/stream-1

i guess its because of my anti-virus system and also my internet is not the best

Now would be a good time to solidify the midfield. If RLC is going to be Potter’s new “it” guy for a while I’d take him off and have him fresh for Milan. Bring on Kova for a bit more bite and ball retention. 

Have to be extremely weary of Adama. He’s the only one who is consistently causing scares for us when he gets the ball in space. Cucu is a bit too small to deal with him 1v1.

Just now, Vesper said:

are you sure?

I do not think that site geo blockstry this one too

https://socceronline.me/Chelsea-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers-live/stream-1

if neither of those do not work, it may be your internet m8

it's Saturday so I am only rolling 600-700 mbps (normally over 1 gbps on weekdays, but so many here in our hood have Com Hem), but both streams are rock solid