Chelsea 3 - 0 Wolves

ZAPHOD2319

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s not even like Kepa is that much better with the ball at his feet, he just doesn’t take lots of stupid chances. When Mendy isn’t being pressed and hurried his distribution is fine.

Confidence plays a big factor for both players.

Kepa just benefiting off of Potters arrival and Mendy being injured. I will say the defence look a lot more clamer with Kepa vs Mendy atm. 

52 minutes ago, milka said:

as I expected before Kepa  will be 1st choice under Potter and this style seems to give him confidence like never before at Chelsea 

Kepa was always excellent for us apart from Lampard tenure. He was among highest rated players in our squad in Sarri season. Would not win EL without him. How many motm performances under Tuchel as well? And now it just continues... 

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s not even like Kepa is that much better with the ball at his feet, he just doesn’t take lots of stupid chances. When Mendy isn’t being pressed and hurried his distribution is fine.

World of difference man, you can say that about any position on the field. You can reduce Modric ability on the ball to Bakayoko to a great degree using the same thought process.

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Won a lot of fans with that alone. 

With the way this season is scheduled the league table and cup competitions could well come down to who rotates their squad the best.

So in that regard very promising start. Not to mention our squads experience of dealing with hectic schedules (one of the big reasons I didn't and still don't think the North London duo will finish above us).

Edited by Tomo

Am I the only idiot who didn't know that the District Line was not running between Wimbledon and Fulham Broadway today?

Turned up at Wimbledon about 2:25pm as usual for a 3 o'clock start. An hour and a half later, after negotiating train strike (more power to the RMT), TFL misinformation, and chaos on the roads, I arrived at The Bridge so I only saw the second half today. I was though able to see Mando's composed finish and now I'm looking forward to seeing what that does for him going forward. As I said to the lad from Cleveland, Ohio who was enjoying his first visit to The Bridge for 9 years, that could prove an important goal for our season.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Carney coming on finally, but so little time left

Maybe I was happier with that nice run he had to the edge of their box than was really warranted, but he looked way better in that one moment than he did at any point when I saw him against City U21s earlier in the season. Another potential positive from a good day.

52 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Good result + performance.
Now only 7 pts behind City with match in hand (Spurs will die and Arsenal rather than not).
But something must be donw to really catch up with City.

We won't be catching city any time soon and neither is any one else.

47 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

We won't be catching city any time soon and neither is any one else.

City look like they are in cruise control, basically just strolling around and then attacking the opposition as required. 

Pep's got a cheat code in midfield in De Bruyne, a cheat code up front in the Alien and even a cheat code on the wing in Cancelo.  

15 hours ago, Mhsc said:

Wonderful watching the team now. Koulibaly had his first v good game for us as well, like a rock at the back.

now the shit press have moved onto a new blast:

'KK lacks personality'

fucking cunts

apparently they did not watch him for years at Napoli, or when he, Mendy, and Mane drug Sengal over the line to finally win AFCON