Southampton 2-1 Chelsea

James

We’ve looked like late stage Mourinho’s Chelsea before he got sacked again. It feels like we don’t even work on attacking patterns in training. Everyone looks like they’re just told to run around and improvise.

We have one plan from what i could see in the first half. pass to sterling - who in fair scored but has to have 5 to 10 chances a game to score 1

i cant get my head around why on earth we are not looking for a CF? why havent we been looking since 2 or 3months ago? i cant understand ?

Just now, robsblubot said:

Werner was never a problem tho. Understand he had to leave after sterling was signed, but he was a good player winning silverware!

D on the other hand… kinda predictable tho (did warn about it).

Problem is midfield

jorgonho mount RLC is just 0 protection for the old slow defence 

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

Right. So who's our next manager?

Tuchel has lost this dressing room. I'm telling you 

I hope we can, but deep down I feel we won´t recover from that. 

Just now, cosmicway said:

We scored one by hook or crook.
The defense is at sea.

We had a number of chances. Ziyech's ball to Havertz and the latter did nothing as usual.

We can't get away with shambolic defending like City have been.

Just now, Vesper said:

two DMFs (not Kone, straight up DMF's who we NEED to be seriously looking at for a late panic buy

both are great on the ball as well

6e3ac7798dc4acc241af6bf9751de7c1.png391d1d5020fe5c580fee47d01b11dc21.png

The number of players at Atalanta that would have a notable effect on our squad is crazy, yet here we are overpaying for fun.