Southampton 2-1 Chelsea

James

all fair points, but I think you are downplaying how much we are missing Rudiger. He was a far more than just a CB and would join the middle and even the attack putting pressure against the opposition at all times.

Losing him and Kante is just too much.

I suspect the club will have the understanding that it's akin to Klopp losing VVD for a season.. it would always have a cost. I'm sorry to say that, but koulibaly is nowhere near Rudiger quality or style of play.

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

So RLC was taken out cos he was injured, not because of his performance. 🤣

RLC is the new Willian. 

RLC has looked out best midfielder this season by far and that is saying something

the others have just been terrible 

A total mess. Ruben,Jorginho just not good enough and even Mason has lost his spark. Desperately need a centre forward, but then if we had one we would never get him the ball !! I hate to say it but the manager must take a massive chunk of blame m, we only have one play of playing and as I keep saying possession alone doesn’t win football games. A shambles !!