Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City

ZAPHOD2319

Couldn't watch the game yesterday but did watch the highlights when I got home... we were very lucky to win that game. 

Havertz is just awful man... it's really disappointing to see the hype dying in front of our very own eyes. 

Gallagher isn't suited to this system and is trying way too hard to impress. He may have already blown his chance.

Sterling saved us. 🙌 

Chalobah is not good enough.

Cucarella had a bad game by the looks of it to me.

We need a striker and CM badly.

I think we should play 3-5-2

Mendy

Fofana.         Silva.                kk

Kante kovacic

James       mount/havertz/conor   cucu

Havertz/broja/striker if buy.    Sterling

Tuchel loves playing mount and kai.

James and cucu need to be as close to oponents goal as possible because they are our only threat 😅

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Couldn't watch the game yesterday but did watch the highlights when I got home... we were very lucky to win that game. 

Havertz is just awful man... it's really disappointing to see the hype dying in front of our very own eyes. 

Gallagher isn't suited to this system and is trying way too hard to impress. He may have already blown his chance.

Sterling saved us. 🙌 

Raheem Sterling just singled out Kai Havertz for his great effort in his post match comments.

I think Havertz did a lot for the team in the 2nd half after we went down. To use Sterlings own words - "worked his socks off"

He deserves a lot more credit than he is getting here.

But yes, we need a clinical finisher in our ranks.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Sterling saved us. 🙌 

Havertz and Cucurella played well I thought. Havertz. By the end, he was the target of goalkicks, clearances and he ran himself to the ground pressing the Leicester defense on his own.