Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City

ZAPHOD2319

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Bournemouth are evzons but City worries me. They seem to be unstoppable.

wait until Håland truly seetles in

to where it is all on instinct for the others to feed him

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Bournemouth are evzons but City worries me. They seem to be unstoppable.

Maybe next season they'll worry me but this season we are way off competing for the title. Arsenal and Spurs worry me...and ourselves lol

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You will if Tuchel yet again believes we don't need another CM. 

Im pretty sure Tuchel wants De Jong, and also Rice. But its so hard to get them. Its about to get the right ones, not just to get numbers in like with Gallagher. 

4 minutes ago, cfccrost said:

City doesnt worry me, they have a shit bench

lol, a shit bench???

roflmaoooooooo

they are 4 starters deep at CB

Rúben Dias 
Aymeric Laporte  
John Stones  
Nathan Aké   (who can play LB, making them 2 deep at both fullbacks)

2 great DMF's in 

Rodri
Kalvin Phillips   

loaded at CMF/AMF

Ilkay Gündogan 
Kevin De Bruyne   best AMF on the planet
Bernardo Silva   
Cole Palmer    

3 great wingers

Phil Foden   
Jack Grealish 
Riyad Mahrez  

and 2 deep at CF, with one being soon the best CF on the planet and the other another soon to be great striker from all I see

Erling Haaland   
Julián Álvarez  

I can see them adding a LB (due to rapey Mendy and selling Zinchenko) and a winger

1 minute ago, Simon1991 said:

Wow, people trashing Kai really? I would be questioning footballing knowledge of anyone saying he played a bad game today. 

It's not always fair for havertz considering the position he is playing -  but have to judge him for the position and expectations linked to that striker position.

We have enough players playing shit though.....

13 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

It's not always fair for havertz considering the position he is playing -  but have to judge him for the position and expectations linked to that striker position.

We have enough players playing shit though.....

I did n't like RLC today missing that chance early on. The Leicester goalkeeper was all over the place and all he had to do was tap it in with his left foot. Instead he used his right and banged the ball onto the body of the goalie.

Edited by cosmicway

Tuchel is weird guy, when he has low trust in some players the first bad game they will be on the bench for a long time. If he favors a player, it doesn’t matter how bad they get they will still be starting.

One person who we have not talked about is Mendy, he has been terrible for a while now. 

I take back what I said about Cucurella. He really stepped it up in the 2nd half.

Great distribution by him, and great movement by Sterling, RLC, James and Kai. Yes, Kai. Shortcomings regardless, felt Havertz put up a good shift in that second half.

And thank you Silva. What a warrior. We're still playing with fire though, without signing that additional CB. On another day Vardy would have gobbled up those chances he got by going against Chalobah.

1 minute ago, Simon1991 said:

You really want to focus on that bad touch, and ignore the rest of his game? He ran like a mad-man all game, that's normal to expect a lack of lucidity after putting on efforts repeatedly. 

This is true. He nearly setup Sterling for his second goal (the one where he hit the post). Definitely deserves more credit.

That being said, we still need a goal scoring reinforcement to give him and Broja competition.