Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

7 hours ago, robsblubot said:

I see folks focusing on the missing chances, but tbh I did not see anything crazy.

Scoring 2 goals against the good team of Spurs should've been enough esp at home. Defending was piss-poor however.

Should have put it to bed.
Alright there was Taylor and that counts as starting with a handicap 0-1, but we should have put it to bed.
As time was passing I knew it was going to become a Hitchcock affair. Spurs were going to try some counterattacking in the last twenty minutes - only a 3d division side is incapable of doing that under the circumstances. And would there be time to go for the 2-1 ? There was, with James, but then it happened again.
Kai and Mount missed the more important chances for the 2-0 / 3-1. We need a guy like Diego.

19 hours ago, robsblubot said:

I see folks focusing on the missing chances, but tbh I did not see anything crazy.

Scoring 2 goals against the good team of Spurs should've been enough esp at home. Defending was piss-poor however.

Havertz and Sterling misses were criminal tbf.