Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

16 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

What? Any context to this? 

Streamed on his insta video of him and Argentinian players signing racist song about black French players

9 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Streamed on his insta video of him and Argentinian players signing racist song about black French players

I can’t find any links, but it will be ok. The lads can’t stop winning and are having some fun. The song is quite viral in Argentina. It’s more of a banter than racist, but I see why it could be taken the wrong way. 

27 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

I can’t find any links, but it will be ok. The lads can’t stop winning and are having some fun. The song is quite viral in Argentina. It’s more of a banter than racist, but I see why it could be taken the wrong way. 

Let's hope disaster sees it that way 🤣 he looks like he could roll Enzo into a ball and kick the living fuck out of it 🤣

28 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

it is racist, i know that players are usually quite dumb, and propably don't care about meaning of the song, but still

26 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

it is racist, i know that players are usually quite dumb, and propably don't care about meaning of the song, but still

First Mudryk, now him. When will common sense actually become common?

New UEFA Club Coefficients are out

UEFA, the governing body of European football, have confirmed the annual club standings — which influence seedings in draws for its club competitions — for the 2024-25 campaign.

It is determined using a point-based system over a rolling five-year period, with points dependent on the club’s performances in continental competitions which are measured using a weighted algorithm.  The rankings for the 2024-25 season are based on accumulated coefficient in European competition from the 2020-21 campaign onwards.

A club’s five-season coefficient is determined by either the cumulative sum of its points in the five-year period or by 20 per cent of its association’s coefficient over the same period, whichever tally is higher.

Top 30:

6b2896c7b980e7fa61fbf59a19f65883.png64c23442d22e7921b2a8e1d05ecf9098.png

4 hours ago, lluubbeenn said:

The video of Enzo singing, it is only the last ten seconds they start the chant before the recording stops. The second video shows others doing the entire chant.

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

The video of Enzo singing, it is only the last ten seconds they start the chant before the recording stops. The second video shows others doing the entire chant.

Its an entirely unlikable squad tbh. They keep winning so they can get away with it, but I cant wait for the smile to be taken off of their faces.

8 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

It’s an entirely unlikable squad tbh. They keep winning so they can get away with it, but I cant wait for the smile to be taken off of their faces.

It is not a chant I would be proud to have my team doing. The translation.

they play for france 
but are from angola
how nice they are going to run
they are cometravas (like to fuck transgender)
their mom is nigerian
their father cambodian
but on the passport:french

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

they play for france 
but are from angola
their mom is nigerian
their father cambodian

Embarrassing stuff, and they were called out on it before.

He in particular should have cooled on it because you would think having teammates(and friends I guess) who are French players of African descent should have made him think twice about it. Even worse to be livestreaming during it.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Always seemed a bit moronic. Definitely not captain material.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

they play for france 
but are from angola
their mom is nigerian
their father cambodian

How fucking stupid are they?

Angola is a Lusophone (Portuguese-speaking) former colony of PORTUGAL, not France.

Nigeria is an Anglophone former BRITISH colony, not French.

Cambodia is a Francophone former colony of France, so at least there is a tie-in, BUT how many fucking Cambodian footballers play for the French Sr team?

Edited by Vesper

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Arsenal and Calafiori rumors stopped last 2 weeks. 

https://www.justarsenal.com/fabrizio-updates-arsenal-fans-on-why-the-calafiori-deal-is-taking-so-long/371315

snip

Today Fabrizio Romano has given us an update on where Arsenal are in relation to finalizing the deal for Riccardo Calafiori Speaking on his YouTube channel about the situation ,Romano has said that there are still disagreements between Bologna and Arsenal when it comes to the fee.

“On Calafiori, it’s really important to clarify that the negotiation is still ongoing between Bologna and Arsenal. And the point is, how to pay the fee,” Romano said.

“Because Bologna for Calafiori want 50m Euros, sell on clause and guaranteed money money, with no add-ons, while Arsenal insist on paying with add-ons as part of the structure.

“Arsenal don’t want to pay 50m Euros immediately but want to include part of this deal in add-ons. So this is the negotiation.

“I can guarantee that Riccardo Calafiori, who is on holiday, only wants Arsenal. He is obsessed with Arsenal and is looking forward to working with them.”