Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Grealish is the classic case of a guy who has been more concerned about being a celebrity who is in a million ads and the face of a bj ch of brands than he is being a footballer. And a lot of people called him going to City a mistake because Pep’s rigid, robotic system wouldn’t suit a “maverick” sort of player like Grealish who likes to be more spontaneous and unpredictable.

If he ever leaves it’ll surely be back to Villa.

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Can Dani Olmo be a possible solution for us? Or is he off to Barca?

Barcelona won't be able to afford both Olmo and Williams in the same window.  

Olmo may end up at City if Pep is keen on a new attacker

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

And a lot of people called him going to City a mistake because Pep’s rigid, robotic system wouldn’t suit a “maverick” sort of player like Grealish who likes to be more spontaneous and unpredictable

Him and Rashford are so similar, plenty of talent there and due to lack of motivation/effort, they are both at home whilst their national team mates are one game away from the Euro Final. 

11 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Him and Rashford are so similar, plenty of talent there and due to lack of motivation/effort, they are both at home whilst their national team mates are one game away from the Euro Final. 

I’ve never really rated Rashford. Always thought he is massively overhyped due to being a United player. Don’t think he’s ever been near the level of prime Grealish when he was at Villa.

11 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Fits the “Swiss army knife” profile of player that it’s reported Maresca wants. Think he is versatile enough to play all across the attacking positions.

But after the tournament he’s having and with such a low release clause I think there will be too much competition for him. 

I don't understand why he keeps saying the same shit, I know he is on a payroll by Clownlake, what are they trying to achieve here by continuously briefing the same thing.

Edited by TheHulk

12 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I don't understand why he keeps saying the same shit, I know he is on a payroll by Clownlake, what are they trying to achieve here by continuously briefing the same thing.

My dream girlfriend is Sydney Sweeney. But I have as much of a chance at getting her as we do of getting Nico Williams.

I don't understand these high salary demands by Williams. He plays for Bilbao for peanuts. Enzo was World Cup winner and we agreed easily. Nico have no case to demand something crazy. 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

I don't understand these high salary demands by Williams. He plays for Bilbao for peanuts. Enzo was World Cup winner and we agreed easily. Nico have no case to demand something crazy. 

Those big demands are exactly because he already earns 200k at Bilbao.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Those big demands are exactly because he already earns 200k at Bilbao.

Wow, surprised by that. Thought he plays for 30k or something...