Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea

• Chelsea agree deal to sign Portuguese talent Renato Veiga from FC Basel! 2003 born left footed versatile defender/midfielder set to leave Basel training camp to join Chelsea. Package will be worth €14/15m, personal terms agreed. Here we go.

• More details on exclusive Renato Veiga story. €14m fee, there will be NO sell-on clause or add-ons. Veiga will undergo medical and sign in the next hours, deal done. Key detail: Chelsea see him playing as left-back, centre-back and midfielder.

• Si Phillips exclusively breaks down the reasons why Neil Bath is leaving Chelsea and what happens next.

• Understand Chelsea have appointed Achirou Gaoh and Seyi Olofinjana to oversee operations in Africa. Chelsea want to cover Africa in the best way possible with scouting, and appointments are now completed.

Chelsea

• Samu Omorodion to Chelsea remains a priority, with some contacts remaining in case Atletico Madrid change their stance - more info in Fabrizio Romano’s latest column.

• Renato Veiga will undergo a medical as a new Chelsea player early next week, then sign a long-term deal at the club until June 2032.

• Victor Osimhen transfer to Chelsea in a swap deal? Two other players could reportedly get involved…

• Riccardo Calafiori wants Arsenal, after the agreement on personal terms around €4m net salary on five years deal. Calafiori is keen on linking up with Mikel Arteta but the club-to-club agreement with Bologna is still being negotiated. Chelsea were interested but have now signed Renato Veiga who can play as LB.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea

• Chelsea agree deal to sign Portuguese talent Renato Veiga from FC Basel! 2003 born left footed versatile defender/midfielder set to leave Basel training camp to join Chelsea. Package will be worth €14/15m, personal terms agreed. Here we go.

• More details on exclusive Renato Veiga story. €14m fee, there will be NO sell-on clause or add-ons. Veiga will undergo medical and sign in the next hours, deal done. Key detail: Chelsea see him playing as left-back, centre-back and midfielder.

• Si Phillips exclusively breaks down the reasons why Neil Bath is leaving Chelsea and what happens next.

• Understand Chelsea have appointed Achirou Gaoh and Seyi Olofinjana to oversee operations in Africa. Chelsea want to cover Africa in the best way possible with scouting, and appointments are now completed.

so can he play LB then? or at least cover?

(reading above ... he can apparently)

Edited by robsblubot

23 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Liverpool wanted lavia and caicedo we got both, they got Endo 🫣 arsenal wanted mudryk, we got mudryk...

We got mudryk because we ended up paying 20 million extra.   We got Caicedo because we paid extra (after Liverpool jacked up the price in the first place).  Lavia as well, we apparently allowed the deal to go through even though he had injury concerns. 

20 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

I know how you feel about him and I'm still gonna say it, Pickford is twice the goalie Kepa and any of fuckers we've got.
And if folks don't think that will hinder our changes in the near future, well, you have not been watching football for too long.

you know the 3 I have been pushing

Mamardashvili (madness we did not sign him last year, the same, 2 and 3 years before that, for Tchou (summer 2021) and Camavinga (summer of 2020) both of whom I spit the dummy over when our fucking shit scouts said they lacked quality to sign them then.........GRRR)

IF an EPL team like Citeh or Pool grab him I am going to go into meltdown, and I predict he will haunt us for years if he ends up there

Oblak (since Cuntois left (we waited one year too long, he had renewed, and he told us to piss off, so we panic-bought fucking shortarms (Kepa)

But Oblak is now 31yo, 32yo in half a year, so not in our 'age target' group, even for a starting keeper, and he will not come here I wager as IF it takes 2 or 3 more years to get back to 'deep in CL' level, he would be 34, 35 right when we start to be a beast again)

Diogo Costa (I became convinced of his quality the last 9 months or so, and the Euros have cemented that further, despite his smaller size)

plus, as an aside, if we are talking keepers, long ago, when he was at Roma (years too late now) Alisson Becker (the summer BEFORE Pool signed him for massive money), who some of my Brasilian friends tipped me off to ages ago

12 hours ago, mkh said:

Chelsea have had a £42m bid for striker Samu Omorodion rejected, with Atletico Madrid holding out for at least £70m.

IF we drop 70m on Shamu

I am going to explode in rage and likely toss my laptop out my home office window

shamu-the-whale-show-at-sea-world-2d6269

21 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

We got mudryk because we ended up paying 20 million extra.   We got Caicedo because we paid extra (after Liverpool jacked up the price in the first place).  Lavia as well, we apparently allowed the deal to go through even though he had injury concerns. 

Right... But are they Chelsea players and not Liverpool or arsenal players? 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Manc Evening News says Manure want to sign;

Joao Neves DMF

Jarrad Branthwaite CB

Federico Chiesa Winger

Joshua Zirkzee CF

that is around £230-250m

Only genuinely good signing would be Neves. But they’re so incompetent with transfers that there’s no way they’re getting all those. 

Fabrizio has been adamant repeatedly that Benfica won’t budge under any circumstances on Neves’s €120m release clause. They’ll play hardball with him just like they did with Enzo.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

plus, as an aside, if we are talking keepers, long ago, when he was at Roma (years too late now) Alisson Becker (the summer BEFORE Pool signed him for massive money), who some of my Brasilian friends tipped me off to ages ago

Mine are doing similar about Bento currently but it sounds like he's Inter bound last I heard.

Lille are contemplating to sell Leny for €50m now, they were asking for 60 million at first.

Real Madrid want to pay €40m but both clubs are working to solve this one, and it can be solved with 10 million in variables. @Rodra10_97

9 minutes ago, mkh said:

Tottenham and Chelsea want to complete the signing of Desire Doue by next week.🔵🇫🇷 #THFC #CFC

(via @LianosKostas)

This is a top talent, but don't see it happening. It was reported he didn't fancy us a few weeks back.