Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

43 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Hell of a risk to let them go, but ultimately if it's there decision then we aren't letting them go, they are going for there own reasons.

The real story is why they walked.

Especially when we are on the verge of closing the deals for some of the top 50 teenagers on the planet - Paez, Estevao, Anselmino, 

9 hours ago, Superblue said:

The geographic restrictions argument is even more impressive when you consider London is almost certainly the most competitive area to recruit from in Europe considering the number of clubs in such a small area.

I hadn't thought about that. Excellent point.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

There will be more departures according to Henry Winter.
I think it could be Hilario Terry and Cudicini.

Also leaving Chelsea is Christopher Hughes who was the medical director for the whole Chelsea department.

Sad news what’s happening at #CFC academy with the well-regarded Neil Bath and Jim Fraser deciding to leave. Two other popular figures at the club (not academy) also expected to announce they are leaving.

via@henrywinter

It's just all fucking weird as fuck what is happening at the club right now.  It's a complete mess

Not only that but we haven't heard anything from the club about Maresca, an interview, pictures etc

On transfers, it's now July and the biggest issue in the side and has been for year is a striker, what the actual fuck are they doing about this apart from spend about fifty quid on a kid from Barcelona

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's just all fucking weird as fuck what is happening at the club right now.  It's a complete mess

Not only that but we haven't heard anything from the club about Maresca, an interview, pictures etc

On transfers, it's now July and the biggest issue in the side and has been for year is a striker, what the actual fuck are they doing about this apart from spend about fifty quid on a kid from Barcelona

The Maresca stuff is super weird indeed. I’ve been saying it for a while. It’s like we appointed him ages ago and then he disappeared into the void.

Then there’s the fact that we haven’t revealed our new shirts for the season and for the second year in a row we’re scrambling around trying to find a shirt sponsor. We used to reveal the new kit at the end of the previous season and wear it for the final match. Now it’s once again delayed for months while I assume we’re waiting for that sponsor.

Makes the club look really amateurish and clueless. Like we’re a super understaffed operation or something.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

striker is not our biggest issue

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The Maresca stuff is super weird indeed. I’ve been saying it for a while. It’s like we appointed him ages ago and then he disappeared into the void.

Then there’s the fact that we haven’t revealed our new shirts for the season and for the second year in a row we’re scrambling around trying to find a shirt sponsor. We used to reveal the new kit at the end of the previous season and wear it for the final match. Now it’s once again delayed for months while I assume we’re waiting for that sponsor.

Makes the club look really amateurish and clueless. Like we’re a super understaffed operation or something.

It was the same with Liverpool as well with slot, holidays etc first few days I am sure footage interviews will be released soon.

More Neil Bath News:

🗣️ @SkyKaveh: "Neil Bath approached Chelsea a few months ago and told him that he was considering leaving the club after 28 years. Now, I think the owners and everybody at the club wanted him to stay.

They recognize the incredible work that he's done at the club. And he's been responsible for bringing through a golden generation of players.

But I think Neil Bath made it clear that he wanted a break, he wanted a new challenge and the first thing he wants to do is to take a holiday."

1 minute ago, mkh said:

More Neil Bath News:

🗣️ @SkyKaveh: "Neil Bath approached Chelsea a few months ago and told him that he was considering leaving the club after 28 years. Now, I think the owners and everybody at the club wanted him to stay.

They recognize the incredible work that he's done at the club. And he's been responsible for bringing through a golden generation of players.

But I think Neil Bath made it clear that he wanted a break, he wanted a new challenge and the first thing he wants to do is to take a holiday."

Doesn't matter, people here will slander owners anyway