Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, mkh said:

Michael Olise's move to FC Bayern seemed to be a done deal. Now it threatens to fail because of a complicated clause.

Numerous German and English media have reported in recent days that Michael Olise's move to FC Bayern is a "done deal".

The 22-year-old has agreed a five-year contract with the German record champions and the Munich club have utilised the release clause in the winger's contract with Crystal Palace.

However, the transfer has not yet been officially announced. In addition, Olise has not yet completed the obligatory medical check. 

As the British transfer insider Alan Nixon reports, the Frenchman has not received clearance from Palace to complete the medical check.

Michael Olise's transfer to FC Bayern is proving more difficult than initially assumed.

Bayern are shocked by Olise's exit clause.

Nixon, there are complications with the attacker's release clause.

According to the report, Bayern are "shocked by the terms of the clause".

information from Nixon, those responsible in Munich assumed that the original transfer fee of 43 million pounds (approx. 50 million euros) would be enough to finalise the deal.

However, the 50 million euros is said to be merely a sum to open talks between the clubs about an Olise transfer.

The final transfer fee will be just under 50 million pounds, which equates to around 60 million euros.

sometimes I wonder if we are talking about messi or about olise

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If João Cancelo were a few years younger he’d probably be a good, cheap signing who can play that inverted fullback role Maresca loves. But he’s 30 so that’s obviously a no-go.

even now he would be a nice option, but without ucl it is impossible 

Chelsea reach agreement with Leicester to sign Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. Fee £30m; in line with other offers for 25yo #LCFC midfielder. Set to complete medical today + sign contract until 2030. Seen as perfect fit for style #CFC want to play @TheAthleticFC

1 minute ago, mkh said:

Chelsea reach agreement with Leicester to sign Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. Fee £30m; in line with other offers for 25yo #LCFC midfielder. Set to complete medical today + sign contract until 2030. Seen as perfect fit for style #CFC want to play @TheAthleticFC

I cant get excited by some player that last year was playing in championship 

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall will make the move to #Chelsea with a young player heading to Leicester City as part of the deal.

[via @JPercyTelegraph]

Michael Golding could go the other way.😒😒

Edited by mkh

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

they can go fuck themselves with a chainsaw

tumblr_m08k3oAnSz1qap9uuo1_500.gif

Jakub Moder already completed first part of medical for Leicester City.

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, in Brighton with medical also scheduled.

Leicester City would receive compensation fee in excess of £25m.

Chelsea pay 5 Millions more then Brighton😏 + Michael Golding

20 minutes ago, Mário César said:

You wouldn't do, I imagine alot of the fans from other countries have absolutely no idea how brutal and hard the championship is, I'd go as far as to say it's a better league then ligue one, serie A and the bundesliga and bar real Madrid and Barcelona it's a much better watch than la liga as well.

5 minutes ago, mkh said:

Jakub Moder already completed first part of medical for Leicester City.

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, in Brighton with medical also scheduled.

Leicester City would receive compensation fee in excess of £25m.

Chelsea pay 5 Millions more then Brighton😏 + Michael Golding

It is not + Michael Golding. We are selling Michael Golding to them to offset the fee.

31 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Because he is an average over the road player, least Archie was an interesting talent, this guy? A complete meh player and by all means a stop gap, was hoping were done with this crap but nope.

Edited by TheHulk

I think this’ll be a signing that a few months in we’ll be saying he was a bargain for just £30m. 

Between Tosin and now KDH so far I think we’ve made a couple of extremely shrewd signings that are fully settled into English football and can hit the ground running with no trouble at all.

We heard reports months ago that the club would like to prioritize signing players who were PL ready. And so far that’s exactly what we’ve done.