Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yet they did with Cole palmer..... 

It's been one season. He did fantastically, but I'd hold out final judgement for another year or two to see if he can repeat such numbers (a small dip would be understandable). 

Chelsea

4 hours ago, Strike said:

This is the number from BILD. Would make him a high earner at the club, close to Reece James contract

But Sterling is over £300k p/w right? James is second highest paid player. That headline about him wanting to be highest earner is exaggerated. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Smacks of PSR adjustment to me

Yep.Villa agree to pay us 37m for 1 of our pure profits,if we buy 1 of their "pure profits" .the way they can juggle the deals to comply..Villa and Everton appear to be working on deals for the same purpose.

I wouldnt say they have no interest in Kellyman but without the Maatsen deal i don't think we'd be going for this deal.

Der Deal wurde für 19 Millionen Pfund vereinbart. Kellyman wird bei Chelsea einen Sechsjahresvertrag mit Option auf ein weiteres Jahr unterschreiben. Chelsea hatte sich im Januar erstmals bei Villa nach ihm erkundigt.

über @MattLaw

18 year old Omari Kellyman is expected to be a part of the first team. (@NizaarKinsella)

Edited by mkh

650b6b7fdc3d44b8b9bd9d24fd2abd25.png

Nico Williams transfer TRUTH as Chelsea interest clarified after Olise exit; Liverpool & Arsenal wait on complex deal

Nico Williams' release clause is €58m [£49m]

A lot of movements around Nico Williams in recent days in the media. He’s doing fantastically well at the European Championship, but, at the moment, there are still no advanced negotiations with any single club for his signature this summer.

At the moment, nothing is advanced and nothing is concrete yet. Full focus on the Euros and then we will see!

The release clause in his contract is €58m [£49m]. The expectation is for his situation to be clarified after the Euros not during the tournament.

Chelsea at this moment, despite not signing Michael Olise, are not in advanced talks for Nico Williams. He was on their list a while ago, but there is not something advanced in terms of negotiations now, also because his salary is expensive beyond his €58m release clause.

Barcelona love Nico Williams but it all depends on what happens with Financial Fair Play. Then there was interest in recent months from Arsenal, Liverpool, Bayern too (but now they are signing Olise).

Let’s see what Arsenal, Liverpool and Barcelona decide to do - but it’s not an easy deal! It’s an expensive deal. So we’re waiting for concrete movements.

16 hours ago, Pizy said:

But if we DO still want a winger it has to be someone at his level.

I don't see the need. I expect MF of Lavia, Enzo and Caicedo to start plus Gallagher to stay. With Olise, Palmer would have to move to AM permanently but this way he should be on the right.