Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Enzo Maresca is an admirer of the Colombia international

The Guardiola regen have not word of transfer policy or anything he will be just coach training these players why are you deceiving yourself  that Clownlake ask the coach which players he want . The transfers are run by Egbhali the wronger . How a player with 20 career goals and 3 Premier League appearances has charmed Maresca is great PR

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Big 😕

Sam Kerr gives Chelsea big boost by signing two-year contract extension

• Australia forward’s deal was running out this summer
  • Staying at Chelsea means a lot to me, says 30-year-old

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jun/13/sam-kerr-gives-Chelsea-big-boost-by-signing-two-year-contract-extension

21 minutes ago, Thor said:

Fofana

Wes is not ready to play a full season at CB. He is deep in the perma-wrecked zone for ages, soon at the point of no return (ie if he has one more massive injury).

I see nothing atm that shows me he is sorted and can be counted on.

55 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Wes is not ready to play a full season at CB. He is deep in the perma-wrecked zone for ages, soon at the point of no return (ie if he has one more massive injury).

I see nothing atm that shows me he is sorted and can be counted on.

Definitely can not be counted on, first there is the question if he can be available, second is the question of the impact of injuries on his performance.  

Crazy to count on a player who missed the entire season, and the previous other two season he missed the majority of games. 

Absolutely no to Tammy. Likewise Solanke. Both pure predators whose goals come almost entirely from chaos and fortune inside the box. We need a striker who can do a bit of everything.

Solanke for £65m in particular would be insanity. Seriously, go watch all of his goals from this past season and nearly all of him come from the ball ping ponging Aron d in the box and falling to him for easy finishes. You can find a hundred strikers who can do that. He’s not special and certainly not worth a huge fee.

I’d rather sign no striker than either of them.

Ornstein now says the same. Honestly doesn’t mean much yet since so many other big clubs (some with CL footie to offer) are also after him.

Wake me up if we actually hear that he has agreed to choose us over the others.