Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Imagine how Enzo feels. Thought he would be paired with a Ferrari but instead he will play with tractor Gallagher and Fiat Adams… 

Not sure who I feel sorry more Enzo or Poch. The moron who didn't saw 100m value in Caceido yet still bid it at the end needs to be fired asap.

Edited by TheHulk

If we offered 100m weeks ago probably it gets rejected because hey if we offer 100 we can offer 110 right? And if we bid 110 we can offer 115 right? Should have just not dealt with Bloom over it in the first place. Liverpool going for a transfer record, big gamble, fair play to them - good player, enjoy him, better hope he doesn’t get injured given you’ve blown your entire wad on him and don’t have money to replace.

Todd and Clearlake obviously didnt think he was worth paying the full amount until the last minute

Reminds me when I was selling a house few years ago for 500k. Buyers kept offering 480k, and my solicitor had told them it was 500 or very near offer. They were gutted when another buyer paid 500k.

40 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Love the meltdown whether us or any other set of fans! Brings the best in us 🙂

Lost on top 4, board are a joke, best pairing with Enzo, end of the world ... we're acting as if we lost out on a prime Messi/Ronaldo/Mbhappe esque player. ONE good season and he is already among the elite 🙂 ....  yes he has huge potential just like how we anticipated with Havertz, Mount, Gallagher, Timo, Pulisic, list goes on & on ....  but not worth the price that is being paid by Liverpool. And talking about potentials and would be elite players ... to be honest, we lead every other top team in that regards. 

I believe even if we would have got Caicedo we would have still not made it to Top 5. For us, the real investment this season is on Poch more than anyone else, he needs to be given time and space. 

Disappointing that we didnt get our player (specially because we made a saga out it) but no regrets now or later. We win some, we lose some! 

One more season out of top4 (or top 5 with new CL regulations ), and we'll be staying there for at least a few seasons more.

But hey look on the bright side.
We paid a premium of 25m for Sanchez so we wouldn't have to pay 100m for Caicedo LMAO  

Brighton actually tied us up in their BDSM basement and did whatever they wanted with us.  

What a fucking fiasco

Winstanley and Co need hauling in and sitting down and fucking shagging with a big fuck off scaffold pole. How on earth we can let this pan out like this with one day from the season starting is a complete and utter joke.

Buying 26 fucking 18 year old Brazilians and sending them to France and full focus on that only to miss out on our primary target in the position we need the most.

feel sorry for Poch, if I was him I’d be fucking bouncing 

He is not worth 127 million euros, easy as that. Move on.

Aside from great PR, we're looking at a very talented, promising player who has played just 1 season in a competetive league. I'm sure he is a great player but at the moment half of the fee is the PL/media hype. It's a big gamble for any club willing to part with that sum of money for one player. Get this wrong and the club is financially crippled for seasons to come. We're in a position where we do not need to panic buy - no european football, just the league and FA/league cup.

Bring in alternatives and exploit the market for any other oppurtunity that might rise (getting rid of unwanted players for great fees - Lukaku to Spurs?).

Edited by MetsajCFC

It happens every year !!!! We name our top targets,spend weeks going round in circles trying to sign them, miss out at the last minute and end up signing our 3rd,4th or even 5th choice. Last year it was Kuende,this year Caicedo . City for instance keep quiet,decide early on their top target and go out and get him. We never learn

1 hour ago, DDA said:

A big problem that we may have to face soon is that Enzo may start to feel asof he has messed up joining us with no real World Class players to play alongside him in that midfield. Lose Enzo and we really are proper fucked. We need to start making him feel like there is actually a chance of us winning trophies at some point in the near future. Yea he signed up for a project but I'm betting when that project was discussed with him prior to signing, he was told that we would bring in top top players to play alongside him in that mid.

he has his paisan to work with that must surely help. sweet jesus people on here are losing their f ing minds. doom and gloom everywhere.

41 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have to move on, cant be like sp*ds fans who NEVER got over Willian

Would defo love to move on, but if feels like the club is headed for another slow motion car crash this season, which is annoying given how last season went.

Don't know how quickly the club will re-enter the market to sign an alternate DM, but until then all our hopes are pinned on the young central midfielders we currently have. Just hope it's not too much pressure on them.